Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 10-15-2006, 01:09 PM   #16
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Bargnani starting in place of Bosh!

Anyone watching on raps tv?

Vince just got booed during intros.

I hear in the background the raptors intro music is.... well I can't make it out off the radio.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:14 PM   #17
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This should be a good chance for Humphries to get some decent minutes too. My guess right now is that for the regular rotation, he's more of a "desperate foul trouble replacement" and garbage minutes player so he'll have a chance to earn more minutes here.

Hopefully Bargnani doesn't foul out in 10 minutes.

EDIT: And Bargnani with 2 fouls already, ugh. I guess being a poor defender and a rookie is the worst combo possible for the reputation-reffed NBA. He's gonna commit his share of dumb fouls but on those borderline calls, you know they'll go against him as well.

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 10-15-2006 at 01:19 PM.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:19 PM   #18
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

bargnani with 2 fouls already. one was a moving screen, but the other was a clean block on collins that the refs screwed up.

garbajosa comes in off the bench.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #19
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

apparently Krstic's whiplash kicked up again.

it's minor and nets want to take precautions.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:29 PM   #20
Gregsguys
Good High School Starter

Gregsguys has an OK reputation so far

So whats up with Jose???? I know Bosh is out with a sore foot but haven't seen or heard anything on Jose yet he appears not to be in the lineup.....just a day off?
Gregsguys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:32 PM   #21
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Do you know who TJ Ford is? (the man who has missed 3 layups)
Old 10-15-2006, 01:34 PM   #22
Gregsguys
Good High School Starter

Never mind, found him now. Was wondering because NBA.com didn't have him listed in the boxscore.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:34 PM   #23
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TJ Ford cannot finish layups at all.

Kris Humphries having another solid game so far. He may not be anything too good but when you consider that the Raptors got him for Araujo... it was a steal.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #24
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I need to see the Raps play, because all I've heard are radio broadcasts and it seems like everytime I hear them, Kris Humphries is the center of all activity
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:40 PM   #25
Gregsguys
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I need to see the Raps play, because all I've heard are radio broadcasts and it seems like everytime I hear them, Kris Humphries is the center of all activity

I agree completely, starting to wonder whether I am on crack or whether he may not fit in better on the starting unit some of the time than Rasho???
Old 10-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #26
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

Back to back treys from Bargs...woot woot!
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 02:04 PM   #27
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

No, he wouldn't. Humphries is an energetic hustle player vying for minutes in the preseason. Of course he'll appear better than he is.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:05 PM   #28
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Well the Raptors are still the same very poor defensive and rebounding team who's offensive gameplan will be centered around shooting massive amounts of 3's. The only players who seem to attack the basket are TJ Ford (who can't make his layups once he gets there) and Kris Humphries.

Mitchell really needs to get it into some of these player's heads that they NEED TO STOP SHOOTING SO MANY OUTSIDE SHOTS! Especially Fred Jones and Garbajosa. Fred Jones is a good slasher but he is totally ignoring his strengths on offense.

Humphries is also playing for that extra year extension onto his rookie contract I think.

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 10-15-2006 at 02:09 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:09 PM   #29
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

The only players I want to see shoot a few threes are Bargnani, Garbajosa, and Peterson.

FORD JUST MISSED ANOTHER LAY UP WTF

Who the hell is Blanchard?
Old 10-15-2006, 02:09 PM   #30
Gregsguys
Good High School Starter

Default Who is this guy

Who is this Blanchard guy and where did he come from???
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: