Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #1
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Michael Jackson Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TvK5tc40w
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

One of my favorite Michael Jackson songs, but it doesnt seem like he was really into the women that he could've had if he wanted.

Michael was like a target, before women knew of NBA players, Michael could've picked any chick, smashed, and moved on. But he didnt want to maybe because he was a homosexual or too shy to be with a woman sexually.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #3
lazerface
everything must go
 
lazerface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,380
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

you and your michael jackson threads. you really miss him don't you?
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface
you and your michael jackson threads. you really miss him don't you?
Nah.

I've accepted that hes dead, but Im just bringing light to his past work.

One of the greatest artists to have ever lived, but boozehound considered him to be an "average" singer. Once again more proof boozehound should not be discussing any artists outside of his genre of rock.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:58 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 15,926
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Nah.

I've accepted that hes dead, but Im just bringing light to his past work.

One of the greatest artists to have ever lived, but boozehound considered him to be an "average" singer. Once again more proof boozehound should not be discussing any artists outside of his genre of rock.
before Michael died, when was the last time you popped in one of his cds? just curious.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
before Michael died, when was the last time you popped in one of his cds? just curious.
I didnt have to.

I have almost all of his music except HisStory & Jackson 5 stuff on my iTunes.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
LJJ
Extra Cheese
 
LJJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 14,426
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

I listened to ten seconds of the song and then decided to listen to Prince instead.

(Strange Relationship ftw)
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #8
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 15,926
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
I didnt have to.

I have almost all of his music except HisStory & Jackson 5 stuff on my iTunes.
ok then, when was the last time you fired up one of his songs or albums on your ipod or computer (before his death?)

i think for me it was maybe a last summer or so, and i think i just wanted to see thriller on you tube for some reason .
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:12 PM   #9
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
ok then, when was the last time you fired up one of his songs or albums on your ipod or computer (before his death?)

i think for me it was maybe a last summer or so, and i think i just wanted to see thriller on you tube for some reason .
Probably a week before his death, I watched Remember The Time on Youtube.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:16 PM   #10
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 15,926
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Probably a week before his death, I watched Remember The Time on Youtube.
cool. only reason why i asked was cuz people are makin such a big deal about it now but you know most people havent given much thought about him as an artist in years(including me). i know his concerts were pretty much sell outs but i think most ppl stopped appreciating him until hes gone.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #11
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
cool. only reason why i asked was cuz people are makin such a big deal about it now but you know most people havent given much thought about him as an artist in years(including me). i know his concerts were pretty much sell outs but i think most ppl stopped appreciating him until hes gone.
Yeah I've always appreciated Michael Jackson, I wish I had known previously that they were doing shows in London. It was like all of a sudden they had a press conference, he appeared, and then in 2 hours tickets for every show was sold out.

I do know there are a lot of people who don't appreciate Michael Jackson, the constant underrating of him by some people really has gotten out of control. He even claimed people dont want to give him credit for anything.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #12
rezznor
Nosetradamus
 
rezznor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tonga
Posts: 15,926
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
Yeah I've always appreciated Michael Jackson, I wish I had known previously that they were doing shows in London. It was like all of a sudden they had a press conference, he appeared, and then in 2 hours tickets for every show was sold out.

I do know there are a lot of people who don't appreciate Michael Jackson, the constant underrating of him by some people really has gotten out of control. He even claimed people dont want to give him credit for anything.
ive always appreciated him as an artist. i grew up in the 80s so his music was new when i was hearing it. i made my fair share of jokes about him these last few decades tho, u gotta admit his behavior and appearance became quite eccentric and bizarre. i could imagine him ending up like howard hughes if he had lived long enough.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
Interminator
Banned
 
Interminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 12,777
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
ive always appreciated him as an artist. i grew up in the 80s so his music was new when i was hearing it. i made my fair share of jokes about him these last few decades tho, u gotta admit his behavior and appearance became quite eccentric and bizarre. i could imagine him ending up like howard hughes if he had lived long enough.
I actually could not envision Michael Jackson ever becoming an old man, it just wouldnt seem right.

His behavior was weird, but a lot of it is defendable if people cared to think about it, and the only ones who did think about it were his fans, so whenever someone brought it up we'd appear as being biased defending him.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #14
lazerface
everything must go
 
lazerface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,380
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

you thought he looked crazy now, imagine 20 years from now. michael at 70 would have been terrifying.
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #15
32jazz
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,693
Default Re: Michael Jackson Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface
you thought he looked crazy now, imagine 20 years from now. michael at 70 would have been terrifying.

MJJ at 70 is a horrible thought. He probably would have been a total recluse by them however. I'm just glad he saw the O2 sell out(55 shows) in a couple hours & knew he was still beloved before he died.

Don't like the record Girlfriend ,but I wonder did Terminator/L Kizzle(or whomever) ever know that Michael actually had his own original Demo of PYT(with Greg Phillanges) that was totally reworked by singer James Ingram & Quincy Jones?
The PYT on Thriller was the only song given Co credit(Ingram) to Jones on any MJJ works ,but it was a total rework of a MJJ song.


Just discovered the Michael Jackson(Phillanges)version of PYT :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOf1N3edi54

Almost Jazzy. Have you guys ever heard this original version of PYT? Thoughts? Just search PYT DEMO youtube.
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy