Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Interview Questions

So I had my 2nd interview today and I spoke to the woman who originally interviewed me the first time and they introduced me to the Assistant Controller the 2nd time. Now I will be sending my thank you email to the Assistant controller, but I would like to send a question, which would show my interest, to the first lady that interviewed me.

Any ideas?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Interview Questions

"so, the broad that interviewed me before.. she get boned by anyone?"
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bump
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:20 AM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
* How would you describe the responsibilities of the position?
* How would you describe a typical week/day in this position?

* Is this a new position? If not, what did the previous employee go on to do?
* What is the company's management style?
* Who does this position report to? If I am offered the position, can I meet him/her?
* How many people work in this office/department?
* How much travel is expected?
* Is relocation a possibility?
* What is the typical work week? Is overtime expected?
* What are the prospects for growth and advancement?
* How does one advance in the company?
* Are there any examples?
* What do you like about working here?
* What don't you like about working here and what would you change?
* Would you like a list of references?
* If I am extended a job offer, how soon would you like me to start?
* What can I tell you about my qualifications?
* When can I expect to hear from you?
* Are there any other questions I can answer for you?

These are my picks.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Have you ever experienced the donkey punch?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: