Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 04:39 AM   #31
NZ33
High School Starter

NZ33 is considered somewhat coolNZ33 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: New Zealand - anyone an expert on this country? I'm moving there...

I live in New Zealand man, where are you thinking about moving to there?

And for the record NZ>Aus
NZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:50 AM   #32
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sounds wonderful:

Aftershock strikes off New Zealand following 7.8 quake #New Zealand http://bit.ly/xiNHm
2 minutes ago from web

Major quake strikes off New Zealand's coast; tsunami warning issued #tsunami http://bit.ly/pTiKM
25 minutes ago from web
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:00 AM   #33
AJ2k8
Banned

AJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAJ2k8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAWN
sounds wonderful:

Aftershock strikes off New Zealand following 7.8 quake #New Zealand http://bit.ly/xiNHm
2 minutes ago from web

Major quake strikes off New Zealand's coast; tsunami warning issued #tsunami http://bit.ly/pTiKM
25 minutes ago from web

Yeah, you wont get that in Australia
AJ2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 07:34 AM   #34
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

as an australian resident, this is a pretty funny thread

Your making it seem like entering Australia you'll get ambushed by deadly animals

I bet your more likely to get attacked by a bear in the US than being attacked by a shark or a croc in Australia

more peope die eating shark (food poisoning and choking), than by getting eaten by them

spider bites only 1-3 people die

less than 1 person a year dies from crocodile attack, and attacks like the one you mentioned only happen in the far north, where only a small% of the population lives and the places where crocs are known to be are properly signed but dumb tourists still go swimming the water

1 from shark attack

approximately 8 people die from snake bites, but you have to be in the bush or rural areas to see most snakes, basically all the deadly ones, and they run away from you if they sense your coming, you basically have to corner them or step on them to get bitten

for consideration about 1500 people die of car accidents, 1900 suicides, 23,000 from heart disease

there are 20,000,000 people in australia
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:25 AM   #35
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2k8

There was a Tsunami warning for the NSW & Vic Coasts I think just a couple of hours a go actually. No need to evacuate or anything. It probably won't happen.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:44 AM   #36
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The real question is which country has the hottest babes?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #37
spree43

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
If you go to the Gold Coast you will not be disappointed
Old 07-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #38
shawbryant
To be better

shawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected postershawbryant is a pretty well-respected poster

How much will it cost you to move to NZ?
shawbryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:26 PM   #39
NZ33
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2k8

I could name something worst that might happen in aus but might be a bit bad taste all things considered
Old 07-15-2009, 05:53 PM   #40
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ33
I live in New Zealand man, where are you thinking about moving to there?

And for the record NZ>Aus

no idea where to go...
can you recommend me something?
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #41
NZ33
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
no idea where to go...
can you recommend me something?

What line of work are you in?

If your looking at getting out of the city I would not recomend Auckland.

The South Island has some amazing sencery and outdoorsy stuff if thats what your looking for just watch Lord of The Rings if you need any convincing.

Edit just reread OP - You would like to do tourism then Queenstown is the place for you without a dobut it is the tourism hub of the SI. If you cant find any work there Rotorua would be a good place but nowhere near as nice as Queenstown. It has the perfect climate aswell, cold and snowy in winter and bloody warm in summer.

Last edited by NZ33 : 07-15-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #42
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

Australia, there's no question about it...here's some samples:

takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:01 PM   #43
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeittothehoop
Australia, there's no question about it...here's some samples:

[IMG]

no
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #44
spree43

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
no
really bad pic, but she's a supermodel so I'd say she's probably hot
Old 07-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #45
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by spree43
really bad pic, but she's a supermodel so I'd say she's probably hot
ok, maybe its a bad pic then. she has a pretty face, the body just looked weird to me, manly shoulders
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: