Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 1 round with Fedor

No taking a dive. No shenanigans. Nothing shady to get your payday.

How much would you demand before considering such an act?

Come on guys. He looks like a big dope.

This is sorta like the Mike Tyson thread. Most who were in it know how I feel about getting in the ring with Mike for 3 rounds as he is today. Which is overweight and out of shape. He looks disgusting. I'm confident with 3 months training with a professional of course? I could hop into the ring with Mike Tyson (again as is) and take him on. Not predicting a win, just that I'm not afraid and I'd do it for more than $95,000.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Re: 1 round with Fedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
No taking a dive. No shenanigans. Nothing shady to get your payday.

How much would you demand before considering such an act?

Come on guys. He looks like a big dope.

This is sorta like the Mike Tyson thread. Most who were in it know how I feel about getting in the ring with Mike for 3 rounds as he is today. Which is overweight and out of shape. He looks disgusting. I'm confident with 3 months training with a professional of course? I could hop into the ring with Mike Tyson (again as is) and take him on. Not predicting a win, just that I'm not afraid and I'd do it for more than $95,000.

3 months of training will do you ****.

i trained BJJ for 1 year. you'd get caught by a blackbelt in less than 30 seconds.

so imagine boxing with mike or fedor??? 3 months of training is asking for a shortened lifespan.

but i'd rather fight fedor instead of mike. at least fedor does submissions and won't knock your head off.
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd get knocked out in 10 seconds..which is approximately the time it takes to walk over and knock me the fuck out..so since it would be in over in 10 seconds...I would still demand atleast $20,000.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

3 months of training = lifetime of boxing/training/experience

Maybe in the hyperbolic time chamber.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:11 PM   #5
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

i would stick my arm out, let him put me in an armbar, then tap out within 5 seconds..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #6
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
but i'd rather fight fedor instead of mike. at least fedor does submissions and won't knock your head off.

Fedor vs Zuluzinho

Fedor vs Goodridge

Fedor has unreal punching power.

I would need $1 million dollars, cash before I even consider doing 1 round with the man.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

3 months of training with Freddie Roach would prepare me to take on Tyson...

Guess you guys? Not so much.

And I wouldnt step in the ring with Fedor who applies 500lbs of pressure within 10 seconds doing his choke hold move. You would have to pay me $20,000,000 and for 1 round I'd do it. And he might KO me before applying the choke hold so maybe that isnt a bad way to go out.

I feel I could seriously get injured getting in a ring with Fedor than Tyson as he is today. In fact I think i would get seriously injured. Thats why my price demand would be so high. Medical bills and any pain/suffering or changes my physical goes thru after 1 round. Hopefully he takes me out swift. But if he drops me and does that choke hold?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
I'd get knocked out in 10 seconds..which is approximately the time it takes to walk over and knock me the fuck out..so since it would be in over in 10 seconds...I would still demand atleast $20,000.

$20,000? Thats it?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 PM   #8
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by halffttime
i would stick my arm out, let him put me in an armbar, then tap out within 5 seconds..

Thats taking a dive. You dont get paid and your arm is in a sling.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:26 PM   #9
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Thats taking a dive. You dont get paid and your arm is in a sling.

yea i guess you're right.. what's your height/weight? you seem to confident oing against tyson.. i would too, if i was a couple of inches taller/reach and 50lbs of more muscle..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:35 PM   #10
Parade
and t'all a good night

Parade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected posterParade is a pretty well-respected poster

One round with fay-door? $2 million minimum, and just hope he submits me so I can tap out. Don't wanna get knocked out and lose my senses.

I'd rather do one round with fedor than 3 with tyson. Like i said, i really don't wanna get my block knocked off, and you can bet tyson still has a lot of that punching power, fatass or not.
Parade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #11
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

I can handle getting knocked the **** out for a few million bucks. No problem. Probably even for a couple hundred thousand. I say one punch and its lights out, and one punch cant do more than 20k worth of damage or so. I can take that if it means getting paid. 1 round for a life or years of luxury. Sign me up.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Enough to get me set for the rest of my life and the medical bills I am sure to recieve after the fight. At least $10 mil.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:46 PM   #13
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm out of the loop. Who's Fedor? I'm guessing an MMA guy?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #14
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just because Tyson got fat doesn't mean he can't knock the living sh*t out of you...

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:57 PM   #15
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

primetime always posts the weakest arguments bwaahhahaaa

You posted a photo of Foreman fighting a professional bout. I posted a photo of Mike Tyson removed from boxing. Brilliant, no really it is.

And where did I imply I wouldnt lose vs Tyson? Or he wouldnt hit or even hurt me?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: