Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #16
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 1 round with Fedor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
primetime always posts the weakest arguments bwaahhahaaa

You posted a photo of Foreman fighting a professional bout. I posted a photo of Mike Tyson removed from boxing. Brilliant, no really it is.

And where did I imply I wouldnt lose vs Tyson? Or he wouldnt hit or even hurt me?
you implied that you could actually last 3 rounds with him...

give me a f*ckin break dude...

you think this dude trains:

obviously I don't know your phyisical state but the average poster here couldn't last 30 seconds with Mike...and you are over 30...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #17
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

lolwut has decent reputationlolwut has decent reputation

couple million

and i'm going down after the first punch...glancing blow or not

a glancing blow from fedor would be enough anyway
lolwut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:21 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Once again you make another weak argument. This is why many consider you an idiot.

Quote:
couple million

and i'm going down after the first punch...glancing blow or not

a glancing blow from fedor would be enough anyway

Thats taking a dive. You dont get paid. lol
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #19
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why 1 round when I can last 3?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:23 PM   #20
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

Quote:
Once again you make another weak argument. This is why many consider you an idiot.

Thats taking a dive. You dont get paid. lol

wtf are you talking about?

First. A glancing blow from Fedor would demolish either of us. Don't act tough...that's not taking a dive.

Second. Making sweeping generalizations about someone's intelligence is a clear indication of an actual idiot.

Last edited by lolwut : 07-14-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #21
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't even come in here to make an arguement...

I just said that just because Tyson is fat doesn't mean he can't knock the sh*t out of you...

however if you actually want to compare yourself to him so that we can get a realistic idea of just how long you could actually last in the ring with Mike then go right ahead...
Old 07-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #22
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Look at that dumb goofy face. Like Lenny from Of Mice and Men. "Where are gonna live, George?"
"On the farm, Fedor."
"And what are we gonna do there?"
"Live off the fat of the land."
""

Guy looks so docile, you'd never guess the rage of hell lies in his hands.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #23
DaGreen
Creativity Overload

DaGreen has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Look at that dumb goofy face. Like Lenny from Of Mice and Men. "Where are gonna live, George?"
"On the farm, Fedor."
"And what are we gonna do there?"
"Live off the fat of the land."
""

Guy looks so docile, you'd never guess the rage of hell lies in his hands.
DaGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #24
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I didn't even come in here to make an arguement...

I just said that just because Tyson is fat doesn't mean he can't knock the sh*t out of you...

however if you actually want to compare yourself to him so that we can get a realistic idea of just how long you could actually last in the ring with Mike then go right ahead...

if a healthy Tyson or Fedor connected flush with either hand anywhere on our head collecting any $ would be the least of our worries

at that point ever walking again, or better yet breathing at all would be far more important
Old 07-14-2009, 10:41 PM   #25
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreen
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #26
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwut
if a healthy Tyson or Fedor connected flush with either hand anywhere on our head collecting any $ would be the least of our worries

at that point ever walking again, or better yet breathing at all would be far more important

Ok so we have two extremes here. Gobb who thinks he could do anything but get dropped as soon as even a fat ass Mike Tyson got anywhere near him, and this guy who thinks he's in the ring with Superman.

I'm pretty sure one punch would probably KO us man, but I don't think anyone's getting permanently paralyzed here.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:46 PM   #27
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

Quote:
Ok so we have two extremes here. Gobb who thinks he could do anything but get dropped as soon as even a fat ass Mike Tyson got anywhere near him, and this guy who thinks he's in the ring with Superman.

I'm pretty sure one punch would probably KO us man, but I don't think anyone's getting permanently paralyzed here.

I would have my money on permanent damage for about 99.9% of ISH.

after 1 collision of our face(s) with Tyson or Fedor's shot.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #28
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

I'm sure some reconstructive surgery could be in order, but paralyzation? If they could one-hit paralyze people that easily they'd have done it. These guys arent comic book characters.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:52 PM   #29
lolwut
I tip for good cervix.

Quote:
I'm sure some reconstructive surgery could be in order, but paralyzation? If they could one-hit paralyze people that easily they'd have done it. These guys arent comic book characters.

a quick google will return a newspaper article from right here in Austin, Tx about amateurs getting in the ring with actual boxers and the outcome?

paralyzed.

brain damage.

lawsuit.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=2160,5132984

some fighters weren't lucky enough to be paralyzed. http://www.nytimes.com/1982/02/18/sp...y-to-head.html

yeah I'm not betting on any of us being quite the same after taking a Fedor straight to the chin.

Last edited by lolwut : 07-14-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:57 PM   #30
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

I also think you are being extreme, esp with a boxing glove on...

I think you would live, but just get knocked the f*ck out...(Fedor may do serious damage though, no question, you are really having faith in the judges to stop that fight before he smashes your face into the floor)

I also think it is ridiculous for anyone here to say they could actually go toe-to-toe with Mike (fat Mike) for more than 1 round...assuming that you are actually fighting and exchanging blows that is...

that is silly stupid...

in fact that is so silly stupid that not even Charlie Z would say it...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: