Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 07:47 PM   #76
Bean
Local High School Star

Bean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected posterBean is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 1 round with Fedor

Why are people here to hate on the gobb? Just look at his avatar. Now look at his location. Now look at his post count. Anyone fu*king with that please stand up, Tyson and Fedor included. He is that gully.

Primetime: do not pass pass "go", do not collect $200.
Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 10:56 PM   #77
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I've been KOed before. Not fun waking up and not coming back to know where the f*ck you are. Anyway Fedor is a teddy bear he'd choke you out and put you to sleep.

I'd rather fight Fedor than say Alistair Overeem or Shogun because they would literally kick your f*cking head off like a soccer ball.

See Shogun vs. Rampage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuX2g...eature=related

did he really get his ribs broken in the beginning by that knee?
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #78
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What does that have to do with anything?

Absolutely nothing.

I dont feel I'll be seriously injured vs Tyson than I would vs Fedor. No one said Tyson lost his power. No one said I would easily win. I put down a price that would place me in the ring with Tyson...win, lose, draw? I get paid and afterwards I feel I'll be in better health as opposed to taking on Fedor.

well being one of the feared and skilled heavyweights ever sort of has everything to do with it. Because both he and Fedor would leave you in the same state of health - knocked out within 30 seconds, with possibly a brain injury. Because you are a 30 plus, non athlete with 3 months training.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:25 PM   #79
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd fight against Tyson for $50,000. I do a lot of boxing and am a solid 235lbs. I'd still most likely get knocked out by out of shape Tyson, but at least he can't hit me on the ground.

With Fedor, I'd want a cool $10 million. Actually I don't even know if I'd do it. Knowing me, I'd probably try and hit back if he charged me, and that would only make him a whole lot more pissed, proceeding to get me on the floor and beat my ass for 20 seconds, with at least 5 decent shots most likely getting in.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: