Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #1
MBC2K4
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MBC2K4 has an OK reputation so far
Default Can't wait for next season

I'm a Laker fan but for the past few years, whenever the Lakers aren't on, I've watched a lot of your games because I consider the Warriors to play the most exciting style in the league. Can't wait to see what you guys put on the floor this year with all that young talent and athleticism. Hopefully team chemistry evolves because I think you guys have the potential to be major players in the West in the next 3 years.
MBC2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:45 AM   #2
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can't wait for next season

Ya I'm pretty excited too, I just hope Nelly doesn't fukc it all up.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Ya I'm pretty excited too, I just hope Nelly doesn't fukc it all up.
i bet he hopes he doesnt f it up too

hes what like 30 games away from breaking the record i dont think he would want to com back after this season just to break it

also iam excited as well
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

I hope Randolph really steps up this year. I can see gim putting up 18ppg. I have a feeling Curry wont shoot a great percentage, but not lousy. My guess is 13ppg 5ass. 38% from the arch.

Last edited by eprizzle14 : 07-16-2009 at 04:12 PM.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: