Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-05-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Warriors might be for sale.

http://www.faniq.com/article/Golden-...future-1733962

Quote:
Warriors owner Chris Cohan is believed to be seriously considering selling his 80% stake in the franchise in the next year or two, according to the sources. (He took control of the franchise in January 1995.)

In fact, one knowledgeable source said it’s “highly likely” that Cohan will sell most or all of his controlling interest in the team, possibly pulling back only if the current recession unexpectedly continues through 2011 and Cohan can’t get the price he wants.

Warriors fans are not exactly fond of Cohan, who's only gotten the team to one playoff appearance in 14 years. So needless to say, this would be a bigger move than possibly trading for Amar'e Stoudemire

i hope he sells the team to someone who wants to win and keep the team here
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Warriors might be for sale.

I agree. No stingy owners in the bay.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:06 AM   #3
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

how much would it take to buy them. tough choice books for college or the warriors
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #4
BayAreaSportz
I hit open layups

BayAreaSportz has an OK reputation so far

News has it that Cohan is in serious negotiations with Oracle founder, Larry Ellison. So far, the numbers are far apart but negotiations are continuing. This is great news for Warriors fans if Ellison grabs this team.
BayAreaSportz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:25 AM   #5
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaSportz
News has it that Cohan is in serious negotiations with Oracle founder, Larry Ellison. So far, the numbers are far apart but negotiations are continuing. This is great news for Warriors fans if Ellison grabs this team.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
CroqueMort
I brick open layups

CroqueMort has an OK reputation so far

I hope that this is true !!!
CroqueMort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:38 AM   #7
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard George Lucas is interested in buying the team.

But I heard it's not for sale at all......oh well.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: