Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #31
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So I got a mansion to myself for 5 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Plus, all it takes is Febreeze.

That truly is a great product.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #32
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm not interested in other guys. Sorry.

Dude, it's from 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #33
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Dude, it's from 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia'.

Never seen it.

I just hope my buddy doesn't bring psychos this time. We couldn't take it so we ditch these girls dt, but their car was at my house so they bang on the door at around 3:30 am. I had to drag them out of my house at 8 cause I had to go to court.

One thought she should be allowed to stay in my house until I got back.....lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:02 PM   #34
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
They don't care as long as I graduate and find a job....not that they know everything about me, but they know I drink way too much and have certain other habits. Other than that however, I pretty much am a model son.
Plus, all it takes is Febreeze.

I'm not interested in other guys. Sorry.

LOL my mum thinks i'm a model son as well. Not that I do drugs but she has no idea what my other activties include especially when im out. She also still has no idea what I got up to when I went over to the states last year
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #35
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

pics or it didnt happen
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #36
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how much was this "mansion" bought for? the same amount that was used to buy my house could probably buy 2 mansions up in the woods where you are.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM   #37
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
how much was this "mansion" bought for? the same amount that was used to buy my house could probably buy 2 mansions up in the woods where you are.

Ya, cause I live in the woods like you live in Queensbridge.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #38
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ya, cause I live in the woods like you live in Queensbridge.

wtf? never have i said that i live close to qb.

you still didnt answer my question.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:28 PM   #39
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
wtf? never have i said that i live close to qb.

you still didnt answer my question.

And I've never said I live in the woods.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:29 PM   #40
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
And I've never said I live in the woods.

Maybe your cottage is in the woods?
Old 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #41
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Maybe your cottage is in the woods?

Basically. Right up on the lake in a valley. 72 steps up and down which sucks though. lol
Old 07-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #42
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Basically. Right up on the lake in a valley. 72 steps up and down which sucks though. lol

You got a wine cellar in either place? We need a sommelier.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #43
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You got a wine cellar in either place? We need a sommelier.

No actual wine cellar. Just a pantry with wine in it....and a bar.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:35 PM   #44
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
No actual wine cellar. Just a pantry with wine in it....and a bar.

Works for me. You're the sommelier and Jay is the barkeep.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:36 PM   #45
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Cool, but when should I expect you guys?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: