Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 04:08 PM   #16
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Sometimes that isht doesnt work. We were at the pool and he didnt have a shirt on. No amount of game can overcome that.

being the life and soul of the party > 6 pack of abs.

Maybe it is just your age group that is having this negative effect because your in your teenage years and they are full of this type of petty bull****.

Is your friend comfortable with his weight and look?
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #17
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

I had a friend in high school who I found out would hate on me to chicks we were out with when I wasn't around to try to get them to like him more. Funny thing is it never worked since he was somewhat of a lame and what little game he did have I taught him.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #18
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far

My brother is terrible at this. His personality is more so outgoing, so maybe he doesn't realize it, but he will attempt to dominate every convo with a female.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #19
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hey cockblocking can sometimes be a life saver.

I went to back to my hometown where I graduated high school this summer (I currently attend school in atlanta) and I was getting pretty crunk with a bunch of my boys from high school and they were hanging out with these girls. I mean they looked young but I didn't think they were felony young. Anyways me and this one chick hit it off and all of a sudden she's asking m to tickle her back.. literally. So I start working my magic or whatever and then all of a sudden my friend goes "hey didn't Ms.Judy tell you you had to be home early today?" And then I'm like Ms.Judy? That your roommate? And the girl goes "thats my mom". Catastrophe avoided.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #20
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back

Maybe it is just your age group that is having this negative effect because your in your teenage years and they are full of this type of petty bull****.

Is your friend comfortable with his weight and look?

Reminds me of superbad
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #21
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

not in bed my chubby friend :)
Old 07-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #22
step_back
You see this knife?

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
not in bed my chubby friend :)
[/i]

I'm a personal trainer so i'm probably in better shape then you although I could be wrong you might be a pro athlete for all I know

I was reffering to the fact that it' doest matter what you look like if you can't talk to girls you arn't going to get very far regardless of what you look like.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #23
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

yea my b if you took that the wrong way man. I was trying to be funny I wasn't trying to knock on you at all or whatever. As far as I know you probably get more beat than me.

But as far as how you talk or whatever you'd be surprised on how little that actually matters. I read somewhere that a girl's first impression of you has very little to do with what you say but rather what your appearance is. As far as long-term serious relationships go thats a different matter.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #24
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

anyways why the f*ck is everyone so concerned about cockblocking? I wish it didn't exist honestly. Instead we should be trying to conceive of ways to f*ck over the opposite sex, they are the real enemies here!
Old 07-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #25
goldenryan
I'm Back

goldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this boardgoldenryan is popular on this board

my friend was trying to cockblock this girl i was talking to at the bar.
i finally convinced her he was drunk and that she should drive me home.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #26
KubiliusF
Banned

Quote:
I'm a personal trainer so i'm probably in better shape then you although I could be wrong you might be a pro athlete for all I know

I was reffering to the fact that it' doest matter what you look like if you can't talk to girls you arn't going to get very far regardless of what you look like.

asking for advice - what is the single best abs excercise?
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #27
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my friend c0ck blocks me with his super hot sister. she's my age and everything, we've spoken on the phone, gone out to the movies in secrecy but whenever her bro finds out he get's pissed. it pisses me off when he does that because i've known him since i was a small child and he knows i treat his sis well but he's just being a little b!tch about this. i'm angry just thinking about it. he always calls me being pissed off and w/e...
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #28
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
yea my b if you took that the wrong way man. I was trying to be funny I wasn't trying to knock on you at all or whatever. As far as I know you probably get more beat than me.
But as far as how you talk or whatever you'd be surprised on how little that actually matters. I read somewhere that a girl's first impression of you has very little to do with what you say but rather what your appearance is. As far as long-term serious relationships go thats a different matter.

Lol don't worry mate this is only the internet. No offence taken.

Yeah first glances are good for first attractions I'm definately not denying that ( being well groomed IMO is a must) but if you can't get a girl to be interested in you and hold a decent conversation you can kiss goodbye to getting into bed with her unless of course shes only after one thing and she does all the work to get you there

Trust me I have worked in gyms and I meet a lot of guys who think that if they bench press that little bit more weight or have that super deffenition on their abs their gonna some how wake up one day with loads of women in their lives. It's the belief that they can just show up in great shape and have women fall at their feet......not gonna happen.

Last edited by step_back : 07-15-2009 at 05:32 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #29
step_back
You see this knife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
asking for advice - what is the single best abs excercise?

Hanging leg raises are always good. You can also add ankle weights to add extra resistance to the exercise. It works the lower abs which are often neglected when people work on their abdominals.

However if you after a 6 pack then you need to lower your body fat. Cardio and weight training should be done alongside a base of great nutrition to get a good set of abdominals.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #30
KubiliusF
Banned

Quote:
Hanging leg raises are always good. You can also add ankle weights to add extra resistance to the exercise. It works the lower abs which are often neglected when people work on their abdominals.

However if you after a 6 pack then you need to lower your body fat. Cardio and weight training should be done alongside a base of great nutrition to get a good set of abdominals.

i have so called "visible abs" i just want them to be like bigger
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: