Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #16
triangleoffense
Fire Byron
 
triangleoffense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,834
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

hey cockblocking can sometimes be a life saver.

I went to back to my hometown where I graduated high school this summer (I currently attend school in atlanta) and I was getting pretty crunk with a bunch of my boys from high school and they were hanging out with these girls. I mean they looked young but I didn't think they were felony young. Anyways me and this one chick hit it off and all of a sudden she's asking m to tickle her back.. literally. So I start working my magic or whatever and then all of a sudden my friend goes "hey didn't Ms.Judy tell you you had to be home early today?" And then I'm like Ms.Judy? That your roommate? And the girl goes "thats my mom". Catastrophe avoided.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:49 PM   #17
KubiliusF
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
being the life and soul of the party > 6 pack of abs.

Maybe it is just your age group that is having this negative effect because your in your teenage years and they are full of this type of petty bull****.

Is your friend comfortable with his weight and look?

Reminds me of superbad
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #18
triangleoffense
Fire Byron
 
triangleoffense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,834
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
being the life and soul of the party > 6 pack of abs.


not in bed my chubby friend :)
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #19
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,772
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
not in bed my chubby friend :)
[/i]

I'm a personal trainer so i'm probably in better shape then you although I could be wrong you might be a pro athlete for all I know

I was reffering to the fact that it' doest matter what you look like if you can't talk to girls you arn't going to get very far regardless of what you look like.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
triangleoffense
Fire Byron
 
triangleoffense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,834
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

yea my b if you took that the wrong way man. I was trying to be funny I wasn't trying to knock on you at all or whatever. As far as I know you probably get more beat than me.

But as far as how you talk or whatever you'd be surprised on how little that actually matters. I read somewhere that a girl's first impression of you has very little to do with what you say but rather what your appearance is. As far as long-term serious relationships go thats a different matter.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #21
triangleoffense
Fire Byron
 
triangleoffense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,834
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

anyways why the f*ck is everyone so concerned about cockblocking? I wish it didn't exist honestly. Instead we should be trying to conceive of ways to f*ck over the opposite sex, they are the real enemies here!
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #22
goldenryan
I'm Back
 
goldenryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,926
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

my friend was trying to cockblock this girl i was talking to at the bar.
i finally convinced her he was drunk and that she should drive me home.
goldenryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #23
KubiliusF
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
I'm a personal trainer so i'm probably in better shape then you although I could be wrong you might be a pro athlete for all I know

I was reffering to the fact that it' doest matter what you look like if you can't talk to girls you arn't going to get very far regardless of what you look like.

asking for advice - what is the single best abs excercise?
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #24
highwhey
A proud house
 
highwhey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bear Island
Posts: 9,697
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

my friend c0ck blocks me with his super hot sister. she's my age and everything, we've spoken on the phone, gone out to the movies in secrecy but whenever her bro finds out he get's pissed. it pisses me off when he does that because i've known him since i was a small child and he knows i treat his sis well but he's just being a little b!tch about this. i'm angry just thinking about it. he always calls me being pissed off and w/e...
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #25
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,772
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
yea my b if you took that the wrong way man. I was trying to be funny I wasn't trying to knock on you at all or whatever. As far as I know you probably get more beat than me.
But as far as how you talk or whatever you'd be surprised on how little that actually matters. I read somewhere that a girl's first impression of you has very little to do with what you say but rather what your appearance is. As far as long-term serious relationships go thats a different matter.

Lol don't worry mate this is only the internet. No offence taken.

Yeah first glances are good for first attractions I'm definately not denying that ( being well groomed IMO is a must) but if you can't get a girl to be interested in you and hold a decent conversation you can kiss goodbye to getting into bed with her unless of course shes only after one thing and she does all the work to get you there

Trust me I have worked in gyms and I meet a lot of guys who think that if they bench press that little bit more weight or have that super deffenition on their abs their gonna some how wake up one day with loads of women in their lives. It's the belief that they can just show up in great shape and have women fall at their feet......not gonna happen.

Last edited by step_back : 07-15-2009 at 05:32 PM.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #26
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,772
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
asking for advice - what is the single best abs excercise?

Hanging leg raises are always good. You can also add ankle weights to add extra resistance to the exercise. It works the lower abs which are often neglected when people work on their abdominals.



However if you after a 6 pack then you need to lower your body fat. Cardio and weight training should be done alongside a base of great nutrition to get a good set of abdominals.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #27
KubiliusF
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,221
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Hanging leg raises are always good. You can also add ankle weights to add extra resistance to the exercise. It works the lower abs which are often neglected when people work on their abdominals.



However if you after a 6 pack then you need to lower your body fat. Cardio and weight training should be done alongside a base of great nutrition to get a good set of abdominals.

i have so called "visible abs" i just want them to be like bigger
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #28
craigthomasb
College star
 
craigthomasb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,802
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Have you ever had one friend that no matter what, you couldnt get girls around with them around? I had a friend like that for about 10 years. He was so fat. And nerdy. And corny. When he eats, it sounds like a BJ. Constant slurping noises. Always tries to be the center of attention and sticks to be like a dingleberry. Its impossible to get girls around him.


if you dont have one of these friends.....its you!
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #29
triangleoffense
Fire Byron
 
triangleoffense's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,834
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Trust me I have worked in gyms and I meet a lot of guys who think that if they bench press that little bit more weight or have that super deffenition on their abs their gonna some how wake up one day with loads of women in their lives. It's the belief that they can just show up in great shape and have women fall at their feet......not gonna happen.

having a nice face to look at doesn't help either :). Look man as far as ***** goes I think its all relative. Like if your in a relationship and you have sex with the same girl every night yet some other "pimp" is hitting the bars every night and getting laid 2-3 times every week by different girls(which is a lot) than you tell me who's the luckier man.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #30
step_back
College superstar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,772
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
i have so called "visible abs" i just want them to be like bigger

add some of these "cable crunches"



incline sit ups.



Cable wood chops.



these will add size to your abs but it won't do a great deal in helping to burn of the body fat. Aerobic exercise is the most effecient way for burning body fat. HIIT is an awesome way to strip off that useless fat.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy