Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 05:40 PM   #31
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Have you ever had one friend that no matter what, you couldnt get girls around with them around? I had a friend like that for about 10 years. He was so fat. And nerdy. And corny. When he eats, it sounds like a BJ. Constant slurping noises. Always tries to be the center of attention and sticks to be like a dingleberry. Its impossible to get girls around him.

if you dont have one of these friends.....its you!
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #32
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Trust me I have worked in gyms and I meet a lot of guys who think that if they bench press that little bit more weight or have that super deffenition on their abs their gonna some how wake up one day with loads of women in their lives. It's the belief that they can just show up in great shape and have women fall at their feet......not gonna happen.

having a nice face to look at doesn't help either :). Look man as far as ***** goes I think its all relative. Like if your in a relationship and you have sex with the same girl every night yet some other "pimp" is hitting the bars every night and getting laid 2-3 times every week by different girls(which is a lot) than you tell me who's the luckier man.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:46 PM   #33
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
i have so called "visible abs" i just want them to be like bigger

add some of these "cable crunches"

incline sit ups.

Cable wood chops.

these will add size to your abs but it won't do a great deal in helping to burn of the body fat. Aerobic exercise is the most effecient way for burning body fat. HIIT is an awesome way to strip off that useless fat.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:47 PM   #34
JJ81
Good college starter

JJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this boardJJ81 is popular on this board

Just spread a rumour regarding the size of his genitals
JJ81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #35
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
having a nice face to look at doesn't help either :). Look man as far as ***** goes I think its all relative. Like if your in a relationship and you have sex with the same girl every night yet some other "pimp" is hitting the bars every night and getting laid 2-3 times every week by different girls(which is a lot) than you tell me who's the luckier man.

ofcourse im just saying it's not all about looks when it comes to attracting women.

Depending on what you want from your life sleeping with one girl every night instead of a few randoms each week ( unlikely ) depends on what kind of person you are.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #36
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yea I mean unless your confidence is on steroids its pretty hard just going to a bar, meeting someone out of the blue and then coming away that same night with some beat.

F*ck buddies and booty calls excluded of course... I've had some nice relationships or rather "mutual agreements" with some ex g/fs of mine in which all we did was screw.. or fool around.. or whatever. I feel like I'm so much more attracted to someone if w're not going out. Or especially when they have are seeing someone (not me I don't lik to cheat)... feels so much more dirty, lol.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #37
step_back
College superstar

Quote:
yea I mean unless your confidence is on steroids its pretty hard just going to a bar, meeting someone out of the blue and then coming away that same night with some beat.

F*ck buddies and booty calls excluded of course... I've had some nice relationships or rather "mutual agreements" with some ex g/fs of mine in which all we did was screw.. or fool around.. or whatever. I feel like I'm so much more attracted to someone if w're not going out. Or especially when they have are seeing someone (not me I don't lik to cheat)... feels so much more dirty, lol.

I do that on ocassion with my best mate, mostly cos he's an adrenaline junky and is naturally a social guy but I have never had a one night stand, more so personal choice then anything.

**** buddies can be great, when ever I have had sex with one of my exs on frequent occasion I find it starts slipping back into a relationship though. I should do a better job of making the terms known.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:08 PM   #38
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ81
Just spread a rumour regarding the size of his genitals
Like American Pie??
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:12 PM   #39
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

by the way gents.. how do you guys feel about an open relationship? this hippie chick that I'm seeing seems to be really into it. Hey i'm an open minded guy.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #40
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
my friend c0ck blocks me with his super hot sister. she's my age and everything, we've spoken on the phone, gone out to the movies in secrecy but whenever her bro finds out he get's pissed. it pisses me off when he does that because i've known him since i was a small child and he knows i treat his sis well but he's just being a little b!tch about this. i'm angry just thinking about it. he always calls me being pissed off and w/e...

If he is your boy then he knows all the things you've said and done to various girls, so he'll continue to try to block you.

The good news is that by him doing that you actually stand a better chance of nailing her. Of course if you hit it and quit it you have to be prepared for the fall out.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #41
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

my friend keeps on cockblocking me from his mom.. i don't get it??
Old 07-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #42
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
by the way gents.. how do you guys feel about an open relationship? this hippie chick that I'm seeing seems to be really into it. Hey i'm an open minded guy.

If a girl suggests it, I'm sure that she's got another d*ck ready to go. She just wants an excuse to bang him, and not piss you off.

If that doesn't bother you go for it.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #43
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

well if she's going out with someone else doesn't it mean she wants an excuse to bang me and not piss him off?
Old 07-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #44
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
well if she's going out with someone else doesn't it mean she wants an excuse to bang me and not piss him off?

I concur with this reasoning. Make sure she isn't one of those psycho chicks who starts off like that and then turns possessive and nutty.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #45
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Oh, well you said 'the chick I've been seeing'. So I figured you were the one dating her.

I've got no problem banging a girl that's in an open relationship, but if I was dating her I wouldn't be keen on the open thing. Why share with other guys?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: