Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #46
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cockblocking Friends

i mean we had our first date last night... she called m at 11 and i dropped her off at 3. As far as I know she's not seeing anyone at the moment .. strangely enough though her ex-b/f was in the same bar we were in. He was dj'ing there.. didn't seem too happy to see me though. I don't know this whole situation is just throwing me off.. chick just seems nuts
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:43 PM   #47
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
i mean we had our first date last night... she called m at 11 and i dropped her off at 3. As far as I know she's not seeing anyone at the moment .. strangely enough though her ex-b/f was in the same bar we were in. He was dj'ing there.. didn't seem too happy to see me though. I don't know this whole situation is just throwing me off.. chick just seems nuts

She might be using you to make him jealous. She probably knew he'd be there, rather than it being a coincidence.

I'd say go for it, if she gets too crazy which could definitely be possible, then bail.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #48
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If she was only doing that then why would does she want to see me again? I mean I don't want to sound like a douche but she was pretty much all over me.

As far as her ex goes it looks like she broke things off with her and he's just trying to get some every now and then by being "friends". Why would she try to make her ex jealous?
Old 07-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #49
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sometimes you get drunk and do a little cockblocking here and there. I've never had a good friend who cockblocked consistantly. We were usually on the same page.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #50
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
If he is your boy then he knows all the things you've said and done to various girls, so he'll continue to try to block you.

The good news is that by him doing that you actually stand a better chance of nailing her. Of course if you hit it and quit it you have to be prepared for the fall out.
lol, yeah but i haven't done nasty stuff lately, that was all in 7-8th grade when i was going through puberty and hormones were up there. this girl is effin beautiful, has an awesome personality and is a virgin... FRESH

honestly, i think of her 24/7...i've done the stupidest sh!t just to see or talk to her. with other girls i would've been thinking about sex, with this girl i think about a serious relationship.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:53 PM   #51
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
She might be using you to make him jealous. She probably knew he'd be there, rather than it being a coincidence.

I'd say go for it, if she gets too crazy which could definitely be possible, then bail.

Bingo. She's using him to get at the ex bf. I'd play it out for a bit to see if you can hit it, but if you magically keep showing up at places frequented by her ex and she doesn't drop panties or even come close then the writing is on the wall.

Maybe sit down and explain you're down with being used, but you feel it your duty to point out that being generous this way comes with a price. The price of course being that you want to reach the end zone as often as Jerry Rice did.
IcanzIIravor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #52
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

this girl is a freak! I'll tell you guys how the 2nd date goes. We're all speculating here gentlemen.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #53
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
If she was only doing that then why would does she want to see me again? I mean I don't want to sound like a douche but she was pretty much all over me.

As far as her ex goes it looks like she broke things off with her and he's just trying to get some every now and then by being "friends". Why would she try to make her ex jealous?

Remember she is a girl and logic doesn't always come into play. If the goal is to make the ex jealous and act a fool then she will need you for more than one act or scene. Either way it means your life won't be boring with her.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #54
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

haha I can dig it man ;). Hey if she's using me for her own twisted gain then why not, I pretty much felt her up last night... lets see what else is in store.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #55
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
lol, yeah but i haven't done nasty stuff lately, that was all in 7-8th grade when i was going through puberty and hormones were up there. this girl is effin beautiful, has an awesome personality and is a virgin... FRESH

honestly, i think of her 24/7...i've done the stupidest sh!t just to see or talk to her. with other girls i would've been thinking about sex, with this girl i think about a serious relationship.

How old are you?
Old 07-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #56
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
How old are you?
17...almost 18.

i think love is when you find a girl that you can see yourself with forever, cuz i dated a few pretty/hot girls but whenever i was with them all i though of was grabbing their ass and putting my tongue in her mouth...with this chick i think of paying a mortgage and buying a baby car seat.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: