Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Ristorante ISH

With all the food threads lately I think ISH can open a restaurant. Help me staff it.

Executive Chef: Me

Chef de Cuisine: Boozehound

Sous Chef: BankShot

Pastry Chef:

Line Cooks (3-4): Lazerface, ProfessorMurder, Ridonks

Prep Cooks: nbastatus, killbot

Servers:

Runners: J$

Bussers:

Dishwashers: Canadianballer, TH50, Bballer

Host/Hostess:

Sommelier: iseenhippos

Bartender: JayGuevara

Manager: Dasher

Last edited by rufuspaul : 07-15-2009 at 06:04 PM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ristorante ISH

< Go Go Dancer
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
< Go Go Dancer

Only if you wear those sexy thigh-highs.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I humbly accept. Which culinary direction will this restaurant take?
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #5
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I humbly accept. Which culinary direction will this restaurant take?

I'm up for suggestions.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #6
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool

I clocked a 4.7 40 yard back in Soph year highschool, and have gotten significantly more agile/faster.

Sign me up for runner.

Also damn good at cutting vegetables and washin' dishes.
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
I clocked a 4.7 40 yard back in Soph year highschool, and have gotten significantly more agile/faster.

Sign me up for runner.

Done.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:31 PM   #8
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP

AtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat coolAtticusPigeon11 is considered somewhat cool

Truth be told I went to a critically acclaimed restaurant in Karachi the other day, and the flesh is great. They also bake a sort of flatbread in "tandoor" ovens which is straight, especially if you're into gyroz and tortillaz and pitas and stuff like that. It's kind of sad to see stray billy goats and transvestites running around the streets though

Curry is a bit too extreme, so if you all want to venture into South Asian/Irani cuisine, begin with Kebabs.

AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

What kind of meat is that?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: