Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Question

If I was to buy a cd and copy the contents to my computer and the very next day return it. Would they be able to find out if I copied the files or not with just the CD?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #2
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Question

Last I checked you cannot return opened CD's
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:05 PM   #3
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
Last I checked you cannot return opened CD's
Well, the situation I'm in you can..
Old 07-15-2009, 11:06 PM   #4
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For a refund?

And to answer your question, no.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #5
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can't returned open CDs, DVDs, or software except for an exchange.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
It's a program kind of thing with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
you can make a copy and they will never know. lemme guess, you ordered p90x or rosetta stone?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:14 PM   #8
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Ha, 30 day guarantee? Good luck with that. I hope you read the fine print.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #9
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
you can make a copy and they will never know. lemme guess, you ordered p90x or rosetta stone?
lol. Yeah, I was trying to use the torrent but it has like 3 seeds, so I wanted to know if I could just get Rosetta Stone and return it.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #10
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
lol. Yeah, I was trying to use the torrent but it has like 3 seeds, so I wanted to know if I could just get Rosetta Stone and return it.

petesmontreux sent me a link for that too.. i'm tryna learn french, .. bilingual = $$ here in canada..
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #11
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Ha. I actually managed to pull this off once. I bout a Nascar game from Gamestop and played it for one day and returned it and got my money back. My excuse? Me and my parents bought the same gift for my brother. He likes Nascar.

........... I don't have a brother.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

Yes you can. But this does ring true for most companies.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:20 AM   #13
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila
Ha. I actually managed to pull this off once. I bout a Nascar game from Gamestop and played it for one day and returned it and got my money back. My excuse? Me and my parents bought the same gift for my brother. He likes Nascar.

........... I don't have a brother.
that game must have sucked lol, nascar is boring in real life i wonder how boring the game would be. just turning in circles and ****.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:26 AM   #14
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
that game must have sucked lol, nascar is boring in real life i wonder how boring the game would be. just turning in circles and ****.
OMG it was lol. I was so happy I returned it ha
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:31 AM   #15
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila
OMG it was lol. I was so happy I returned it ha

Nascar Rumble for the PS was a fan-falking-tastic game... powerups and shiet made the game crazy fun.

BTW, the only reason I have a music library is because of the public library... I think of the 3000+ songs I have, only about 80 are from bought cd's I own.
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: