Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #31
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Christian Eyenga; look into his eyes and tell me what you see

I see greatness PB. If he's not averaging 25+ppg in his first year, I'd consider it a failure.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:24 AM   #32
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Will he be playing on the B-Team in the euro leagues this year, or did he make the cut for the first team this year?
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #33
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
Will he be playing on the B-Team in the euro leagues this year, or did he make the cut for the first team this year?

Going by PB's analysis, he's good enough to be playing in a secret league above the NBA.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #34
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

He was ****ing terrible in the summer league...we need a player like Blair not this scrub.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:40 AM   #35
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13

They signed him to a new 3-year contract, so I think he's on the 1st team now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
He was ****ing terrible in the summer league...we need a player like Blair not this scrub.

Relax. He's only 20 and he's still pretty new to this game. Give him some time.

And a lot of players play great in the summer league and they're never heard from again. And the opposite is also true.
Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #36
ImmortalD24
Banned

ImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation hereImmortalD24 has an incredible reputation here

ImmortalD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:51 AM   #37
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaiel
They signed him to a new 3-year contract, so I think he's on the 1st team now.

Relax. He's only 20 and he's still pretty new to this game. Give him some time.

And a lot of players play great in the summer league and they're never heard from again. And the opposite is also true.

Using a 1st rounder for a 2nd round talent.

Take off your homer glasses and understand we made a mistake.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:52 AM   #38
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Christian Eyenga, look into his eyes and tell me what you see

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Honestly, from that vid he should have been a top-5 pick.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #39
PleezeBelieve
#TeamOhio: 73-9

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

After time to digest his summer league performance, I'd say he should have been a top-3 player taken in this draft. He'll be the best defender this league has seen since Pippen, maybe better. There is no way you can get around him. He's an impossible defender to consistently score on...atleast that's what his talents dictate.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #40
PleezeBelieve

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
Using a 1st rounder for a 2nd round talent.

Take off your homer glasses and understand we made a mistake.
You're an idiot. Kmow very little about the game that's not obvious. You're opinion on Eyenga is irrelevant.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:54 AM   #41
plowking
Banned

He should be in the HOF already.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #42
plowking
Banned

Will Lebron be coming off the bench for this guy now?
Old 07-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #43
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

He can definitely get up, I will give him that.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:06 PM   #44
PleezeBelieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
He can definitely get up, I will give him that.
Special athleticism. Just special.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:10 PM   #45
Godfather
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
You're an idiot. Kmow very little about the game that's not obvious. You're opinion on Eyenga is irrelevant.

You are a ****ing idiot and a disgrace to Cav fans.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: