Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default I'm piecing together a Michael Jackson conspiracy.

Ahhhwww yes... It appears that Michael Jackson has been used by "The Powers That Be", during his life & after his death, to help fulfill the agenda of the global elites.

It's going to take some time to piece this together, but I would like to point out that an event of this magnitude is always a good time for "The Powers That Be" to make a strong move forward in their agenda to avoid the spotlight of the mainstream media & the alternative media (the internet).

I'll give you an example... When San Diego was engulfed in wild fires in October of 2007 (which was proven to be a case of arson), The House quickly passed the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007 (H.R. 1955)

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h1955/show

This Bill is basically the final knock out punch to the Constitution of the United States, but it got zero attention from the media because of the San Diego Wild Fires... which again... I repeat... was an act of terrorism (the mainstream media also swept that under the rug).

So... Thanks to the distraction of Michael Jackson, what could of possibly happened in the world days after his death? Would the globalist elites want something to be hidden in the shadow of Michael Jackson's death? Was there a significant event that took place that got zero attention because of Michael's death? The answer is yes.

Does this mean that TPTB had Michael killed? No, but anything is possible and it is still being determined whether or not Mike was murdered.

Also... I'm piecing together all the subliminal imagery Mike had in his video's and his music...

Michael Jackson was arguably the most popular man in the world... TPTB most certainly had an influence over his life and career.

To Be continued.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm piecing together a Michael Jackson conspiracy.

I'm not that bored. Sorry.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
KoolKat
National High School Star

KoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation hereKoolKat has a near all-star reputation here

Go at it, I'm interested
KoolKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #4
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

okay im listening...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:20 PM   #5
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

while we are at it, tell us how new orleans was allowed to drown to take attention away from the iraq war.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wildfires are now terrorist acts and MJ conspiracies? You are one sad sorry ****.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Wildfires are now terrorist acts and MJ conspiracies? You are one sad sorry ****.
the new year's tsunami was caused by an Illuminati device
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #8
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Wildfires are now terrorist acts.

If you purposely start one and it kills 9 people and injures 100 people, and forces 1,000,000 people to evacuate... Then yea, in my book I think that is terrorism.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:35 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
while we are at it, tell us how new orleans was allowed to drown to take attention away from the iraq war.

Spike Lee is the expert on New Orleans. Not me.

Old 07-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #10
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

This is why the conspiracy theory crackpots are so useless. They literally try to invent conspiracy theories. They just make stories up. They connect dots in silly, half-logical, mostly baseless fashion, and try to weave a tale that they have no sane reason to try to weave. If they do a good enough job in making up a story, it spreads around, and tons of other insane conspiracy theory crackpots buy into it and try to spread it to actual sane people, many of whom are stupid and/or bored enough to listen.
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
This is why the conspiracy theory crackpots are so useless. They literally try to invent conspiracy theories. They just make stories up. They connect dots in silly, half-logical, mostly baseless fashion, and try to weave a tale that they have no sane reason to try to weave. If they do a good enough job in making up a story, it spreads around, and tons of other insane conspiracy theory crackpots buy into it and try to spread it to actual sane people, many of whom are stupid and/or bored enough to listen.
I am upset to say that I agree with this...

Dooms, please tell me this thread is a joke like I assumed when I read the title?
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:54 PM   #12
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

It was Obama's plan to raise the economy with posthumous CD and merchandise sales! How devious!
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #13
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops

I've compiled enough evidence to suggest a conspiracy "theory".

Usually I deal with conspiracy "facts"... But this time I'm gonna make an exception.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #14
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Doomsday Dallas
Quote:
I'm piecing together a Michael Jackson conspiracy.

Who'd have ever guessed.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #15
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

"Conspiracy facts".
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: