Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-18-2009, 04:25 AM   #31
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I'm piecing together a Michael Jackson conspiracy.

You're trying too hard.
El Kabong is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 04:48 AM   #32
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW43M...e=channel_page

part 2
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 03:08 PM   #33
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag

I'D LIKE TO ENTER THIS VIDEO AS:... EXHIBIT E

3:09 - 3:20

4:00 - 4:17

4:38 - 6:51

7:27 - 7:54
(calling out Sony?)

The rest of the video is not evidence.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:45 PM   #34
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dont feel like sifting through the whole thing, just give it all to us at once
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:19 AM   #35
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsJfY40njHg
Michael Jackson HD Collection - They Don't Care About Us HD

EXHIBIT F

looks like Michael was becoming a revolutionary

Quote:
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, **** me
Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
black man, black male
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, strike me
Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

reminds me of a tupac song: They Don't give a f*ck about us

Anyway... This now my favorite MJ song... Put it at the top of the list.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:00 PM   #36
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Exhibit G

Michael Jackson's death has been ruled a homicide by the LA County coroner as it it emerged that lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in his body.
Old 08-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #37
Pain of Thought
Local High School Star

Pain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputationPain of Thought has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Exhibit G

Michael Jackson's death has been ruled a homicide by the LA County coroner as it it emerged that lethal levels of the anaesthetic propofol were found in his body.

I think it's more like assisted homicide. I’m quite sure Jackson was well aware of the dangerous plateaus he was elevating himself into. Unfortunately for MJ, the risk wasn’t worth the reward.

You hand someone a gun, and you tell them to blow your brains out for a million + dollars. What would you do? Same thing here, only the weapons are different.
Pain of Thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:58 PM   #38
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
"...a hoax video apparently showing the singer emerging from a coroner's van has emerged.

German broadcaster RTL posted the footage on YouTube and received 880,000 hits in one day.

Heike Schultz, spokeswoman for the network, said it had been an experiment.

"We wanted to show how easily users can be manipulated on the internet with hoax videos," she said.

"Therefore, we created this video of Michael Jackson being alive, even though everybody knows by now that he is dead - and the response was breathtaking."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/8233250.stm
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:01 AM   #39
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Eddie Griffin tells paps to FCK OFF! (Michael Jackson related)
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:37 AM   #40
momo
Value Ape.

momo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermomo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You sure do a lot of explaining later... just explain the whole thing NOW. If you really have a theory.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 AM   #41
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by insidehoops
This is why the conspiracy theory crackpots are so useless. They literally try to invent conspiracy theories. They just make stories up. They connect dots in silly, half-logical, mostly baseless fashion, and try to weave a tale that they have no sane reason to try to weave. If they do a good enough job in making up a story, it spreads around, and tons of other insane conspiracy theory crackpots buy into it and try to spread it to actual sane people, many of whom are stupid and/or bored enough to listen.

just push the button, man. banning is in order. do it to suppress the retardation.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:38 PM   #42
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

damn.. there was actually a story on the death.. you were right..

why you banned?
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:10 AM   #43
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

There's so many reasons why we should now suspect that Michael Jackson's death was a conspiracy that it's not even funny.

but it is funny how completely oblivious I was to what was actually happening though.

Sorry but I had to bump this.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:59 AM   #44
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
while we are at it, tell us how new orleans was allowed to drown to take attention away from the iraq war.

its like the plot of that god awful movie Zombie Strippers where the Gov't lets out a zombie virus to distract from Iraq
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:28 AM   #45
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dooms u heard of the illuminati lol?
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: