Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 08-02-2010, 06:16 AM   #151
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: My Summer League-- Lamar Doom's Twilight Tour Into Greatness (photos, stats, video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Sucks that the league we were gonna do folded cuz they didn't get enough teams.

Which league was that? I've seen a couple of sketchy leagues out there these days.

You guys got some recommendations? I live in LA btw
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 05:25 AM   #152
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: My Summer League-- Lamar Doom's Twilight Tour Into Greatness (photos, stats, video)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
Which league was that? I've seen a couple of sketchy leagues out there these days.

You guys got some recommendations? I live in LA btw

superstarbasketball.org
pacrimsports.net
leagueballers.com

are all legit leagues
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:10 PM   #153
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I almost never drink, maybe 2 or 3 times a year, I went out for a friend's birthday last night and got fuuuuuuuck faced, threw up, the whole 9. I have to go to a game in 20 minutes and I feel like shit. This is going to suck.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:11 PM   #154
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
I almost never drink, maybe 2 or 3 times a year, I went out for a friend's birthday last night and got fuuuuuuuck faced, threw up, the whole 9. I have to go to a game in 20 minutes and I feel like shit. This is going to suck.

LOL, wish you luck
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #155
devin112
Local High School Star

devin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected posterdevin112 is a pretty well-respected poster

Hey Doom I have a friend who plays in your league. I think they just beat the number one team in your league, they were undefeated or something. He was telling me after the game, the other team bitched and moaned about how they were missing guys and discredited the loss- not giving the winning team any respect.
devin112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #156
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
LOL, wish you luck

I only ended up playing about 15 minutes, I was not well. We had a nice second half comeback and won though so it's all goody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devin112
Hey Doom I have a friend who plays in your league. I think they just beat the number one team in your league, they were undefeated or something. He was telling me after the game, the other team bitched and moaned about how they were missing guys and discredited the loss- not giving the winning team any respect.

ah, that's interesting. your friend must play for De-troit. they did just beat the undefeated defending champs last week and apparently the champs were missing 5 guys (out of 8) or something like that-- they ended up taking a few guys from my team (we were the game before) just to fill a squad. one of my friends and another guy from my first team in this league are on the #1 team, they are head and shoulders above the rest of the league in my opinion but your friend's team is probably the clear cut second best. I don't know about all the discrediting business but I think they're both the favorites to make the finals, they can settle it there.

Last edited by Lamar Doom : 08-12-2010 at 09:44 AM.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #157
stax
Mooooooooooose

stax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputationstax has a terrific reputation

I just read the whole thread, good stuff guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
If you guys are in leagues and want to post about it, go for it.

I might just do that. Practice/try-outs for my local amateur rec league here in England start up again next month (I think the season officially begins in October), I was thinking of joining my local ball club. It's pretty cool the way the league's set up, there's teams dotted around half a dozen towns in the county up to 30 miles apart, so you get real 'away' games - it could make for some nice photos and write-ups in this thread (provided I make the team of course).

Anyway I'll see how it goes, at this point I've hardly played ball all summer so need to get back into it, not to mention lose a few lbs.
stax is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: