Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Knicks set to offer Ramon Session the MLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
damon jones is a free agent this year...why is he even in the conversation tho lol.he may be the worst player in the league lmao.him and ben wallace.
The point being you dont want to go into the season as an NBA franchise with just Ridnour and Jennings as PG's so the likelyhood of him moving decreses tremendously just pointing out a reality of the way there roster is constituted....

A brilliant guy like Walsh does the opposite with only Duhon as a PG...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:12 AM   #17
mamba24
read this you homer

mamba24 has decent reputationmamba24 has decent reputation

the bucks are cash strapped...and may give jennings a try at PG...skiles does not play Ramon alot and his best chance is NY...

he is an amazing PG...not top 10...but hes better than some starting PG's

this is how NY should rebuild...

and let me be clear...Lebron, Wade, Melo, CP3, D-will, Roy, Durant. these guys are going nowhere and their franchises are getting better every year.

the only chance of NY getting a star player would be the second tier stars like Amare or Joe Johnson and so on...

dont hold your breath...if i was walsh i would quit this plan long time ago
mamba24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:27 AM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Here is something I don't quite get.

Most of the players that Walsh has reached out to this summer even before the draft have been either pg's or players who are recognized for having handles.

Jonny Flynn, Ty Lawson, Rubio(rumored), Stephen Curry(rumored), Toney Douglas, before the draft.

Jason Kidd, Grant Hill(point forward), Andre Miller yesterday.

Now it's being in the newspapers that they will be or have offered Sessions the MLE to join.

Donnie Walsh has recognized that the team needs a starting pg.

It just seems that people are making it out like Walsh ain't looked the obvious gaping hole on the team.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 06:59 AM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Here is something I don't quite get.

Most of the players that Walsh has reached out to this summer even before the draft have been either pg's or players who are recognized for having handles.

Jonny Flynn, Ty Lawson, Rubio(rumored), Stephen Curry(rumored), Toney Douglas, before the draft.

Jason Kidd, Grant Hill(point forward), Andre Miller yesterday.

Now it's being in the newspapers that they will be or have offered Sessions the MLE to join.

Donnie Walsh has recognized that the team needs a starting pg.

It just seems that people are making it out like Walsh ain't looked the obvious gaping hole on the team.
You dont go into the season with the guard situation the knicks have... lets get real here unless you drafted a PG the Knicks were going to be up sh!ts creek with out a boat... Thats the situation we are in now... Its DESPERATION time! Most teams have a starting PG unlike the Knicks... Its DESPERATION time! or at least have a capable PG... Its DESPERATION time! The Knicks have no PG or SG of course as fans we are concerned and the reality of it is THE KNICKS were NEVER going to get JKIDD or Grandpa Hill or ANCHOR feet Miller...

Its DESPERATION time!

A little over dramatic and over the top I know but it is a GRAVE situation at both positions thank goodness camp isnt for another month or so!
Old 07-21-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamba24
the bucks are cash strapped...and may give jennings a try at PG...skiles does not play Ramon alot and his best chance is NY...

he is an amazing PG...not top 10...but hes better than some starting PG's

this is how NY should rebuild...

and let me be clear...Lebron, Wade, Melo, CP3, D-will, Roy, Durant. these guys are going nowhere and their franchises are getting better every year.

the only chance of NY getting a star player would be the second tier stars like Amare or Joe Johnson and so on...

dont hold your breath...if i was walsh i would quit this plan long time ago

Dont sleep on Joe Johnson. I had a Fantasy team of Kobe Mello Baron Davis Carlos Boozer Rich Jefferson Hedu Artest Randolph Crawford and Meggete.

Joe Johnson averaged better stats then everyone except for Kobe....and come on. Not many people average better then Kobe.

I wouldnt mind getting Joe Johnson and lets say a guy like Amare or Mike Redd next year.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #21
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

On the bright side... Milwaukee is no longer in the Knicks way for us trying to make the play-offs this season.

They lost Richard Jefferson, Charlie Villanueva and are on the verge of losing Ramon Sessions.

Theyre in a re-build mode.

Bucks heres some advice.

Dont trade 2 first round draft picks for Eddy Curry unless you would like to end up like..............us.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:21 PM   #22
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

update

Quote:
The New York Post is reporting that the Knicks are planning on offering Bucks restricted free agent PG Ramon Sessions a four-year contract worth 26.5 million. This news is according to Sessions’ agent Chubby Wells, not the same Chubby Wells who is famous for pitching a perfect game at Yankee Stadium with a hangover.

4 year deal
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #23
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

whered ya find that?
Old 07-21-2009, 05:09 PM   #24
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Thats about a 5 year deal
Old 07-22-2009, 11:40 AM   #25
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the bucks are idiots lmao I thought for sure we had lost on the chance to go after Charlie once they traded RJ.They lost both lmao.N its not like any Big Name free agent is going there realistically.

Secondly,i'm lmao @ chubby wells....just because

3rd,I don't like us getting Joe Johnson as a first option,franchise player.I had NBA League Pass when Marbury was in PHX.The guy doesn't bring it every night.N ppl got on Steph for being a team cancer...this guy is a cry baby and it shows on the court.He carries his problems w/ him on the hardwood. Contract,Coaches...you name it.He's good but he isn't a superstar and we need a superstar.Look @ all the talent he has around him in ATL and he still doesn't take over games like he should.that shouldnt even have been a series w/ Miami.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:20 PM   #26
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
the bucks are idiots lmao I thought for sure we had lost on the chance to go after Charlie once they traded RJ.They lost both lmao.N its not like any Big Name free agent is going there realistically.

Secondly,i'm lmao @ chubby wells....just because

3rd,I don't like us getting Joe Johnson as a first option,franchise player.I had NBA League Pass when Marbury was in PHX.The guy doesn't bring it every night.N ppl got on Steph for being a team cancer...this guy is a cry baby and it shows on the court.He carries his problems w/ him on the hardwood. Contract,Coaches...you name it.He's good but he isn't a superstar and we need a superstar.Look @ all the talent he has around him in ATL and he still doesn't take over games like he should.that shouldnt even have been a series w/ Miami.

That is where I dis agree with you. I dont see many more people play harder then Joe Johnson.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:38 PM   #27
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yea becuz ur a joe johnson fan...i saw every game when he was in phx,i saw every olympic game,one pf my close friends is a hawks fan and lives in ATL and goes to the games....the guy disappears some games.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:26 PM   #28
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Nah man he really was rackin up minutes in Atlanta this year. Maybey before this year he was lazy. But this year he really stepped up and played hard. Sometimes they HAD to rest him because he was playing so much they games before.
Old 07-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #29
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

well agree to disagree...either way he's a 2nd tier guy.not on the same level with the bosh,amare,lebron,wade,melo,paul,DW type guys.If we get anything less than a top tier guy,Walsh's plan was a failure and he should b subject to the same scrutiny as IT.Long story short if the best player we get out of the 2010 class is Joe Johnson,I'm not a happy camper.He's not a franchise player in my opinion.He has loads of talent around him now n ATL can't get it done. If any of those top tier guys had that talent they'd be set.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:33 AM   #30
Rameek
Krust Kingz

I can deal with the Joe Johnson thing provided we get the top notch big... Its not like the Knicks have a PG or SG at the moment...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: