Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 07-20-2009, 06:06 PM   #16
Killer_Instinct
And Another One

Killer_Instinct has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Are You a Hot Headed Player? (Trashtalker, dirty)

Only when I don't like the other team. Or if I get talked to first. The worst is when someone says I'm not scoring anymore. I make it my highest priority to humilate, and score on them every possesion. On both offense, and defense. Sometimes though, I think I take it too personal. I completly black out when I get in a zone, and if I don't like you, I'm coming at you every possession.
Killer_Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:25 PM   #17
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

I got thrown out of a game once...
I grabbed a rebound and this dude who was at least 6' 7" was all over my back, the ref called the foul, but I felt it took the dude to long to get off my back so I swung my elbows around and threw the ball off his chest. As I was taking a step foreword towards him his female thats right female coach came towards me, I was like wtf are you going to do. The ref then called me on a Double-T and threw me out of the game. I wasn't even at mid-court and I already had my jersey off, I walked past my Girlfriend in the stands as I was exiting and I told her "You better get the car started." haha
Any ways, I was suspended for the next game, and I have never seen that tall ass MOFO since.

This was during a HS game, but now I get heated at the park all the time. My best friend and I almost threw it down at the park cause I felt he was shoving me a little lol.
Yes I do have a very short fuse.
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #18
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
I got thrown out of a game once...
I grabbed a rebound and this dude who was at least 6' 7" was all over my back, the ref called the foul, but I felt it took the dude to long to get off my back so I swung my elbows around and threw the ball off his chest. As I was taking a step foreword towards him his female thats right female coach came towards me, I was like wtf are you going to do. The ref then called me on a Double-T and threw me out of the game. I wasn't even at mid-court and I already had my jersey off, I walked past my Girlfriend in the stands as I was exiting and I told her "You better get the car started." haha
Any ways, I was suspended for the next game, and I have never seen that tall ass MOFO since.

This was during a HS game, but now I get heated at the park all the time. My best friend and I almost threw it down at the park cause I felt he was shoving me a little lol.
Yes I do have a very short fuse.

How tall are you? I have a friend who's around 5'4" and he's got a short fuse too, especially with tall guys. I remember this one time he was being bullied by a 6-2 guy and eventually friend just jumped on him and bit in the face. Mike Tyson'd that ****. It was ****ed up. I've never seen anything like it.

Needless to say, I've never balled with him again. That was like 6-7 years ago.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #19
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

i love playing against people who blow up easily. You get into them a little bit, shove them around, get in their head a little, and its all over for them, they get all frustrated and angry then start going out of control. They are also the first ones to give up on plays, won't go in for rebounds, won't box out, miss out on help. your team is only as strong as it's weakest link, so that guy is really making his whole team suffer.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #20
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
i love playing against people who blow up easily. You get into them a little bit, shove them around, get in their head a little, and its all over for them, they get all frustrated and angry then start going out of control. They are also the first ones to give up on plays, won't go in for rebounds, won't box out, miss out on help. your team is only as strong as it's weakest link, so that guy is really making his whole team suffer.
You will lose money on me. Dont try that on every short fuse, you will be disappointed.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:56 PM   #21
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
How tall are you? I have a friend who's around 5'4" and he's got a short fuse too, especially with tall guys. I remember this one time he was being bullied by a 6-2 guy and eventually friend just jumped on him and bit in the face. Mike Tyson'd that ****. It was ****ed up. I've never seen anything like it.

Needless to say, I've never balled with him again. That was like 6-7 years ago.
Thats crazy. Why would you bite someone if your life wasnt in danger? That is so unsanitary.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:05 PM   #22
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
You will lose money on me. Dont try that on every short fuse, you will be disappointed.

i remember when i was in hs in my jr year, we were playing this one school, and their basketball team was made up mostly of football players. Like all football players who try to play basketball, all they try to do is push and be physical and they have very short tempers.

well it was pretty late in the game, and in one of our main sets i would catch the ball with my back to the basket at the top of the key, and every time i did this the ****in retard football player who was guarding me would try to be all up on me, and wouldn't give me and room to pivot. so by this time in the game, it was probably like the 3rd quarter, it was starting to tick me off a bit becuase he wasn't even tryin to play d, just pushing and ish. so i got the ball, with my elbow extended, and just turned around hella quick, knowing i would catch him with an elbow right to the face. so i turned, caught him with a legal bow, he dropped to the ground, and i took off down the lane becuase it was wide open lol. So he gets up hella quick and as this time im pulling up at the free throw line for a jumper, and this monkey pushes me from behind He got a technical called on him, and i got to shoot 4 free throws and we got the ball back.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #23
eprizzle14
Kids at the park dunk on me

eprizzle14 has an OK reputation so far

I only talk trash if Im aggrevated for some reason. (cocky player on the other team, excessive fouling/ ****ty called fouls)

Who here feels when there on the court there should have been cameras to capture the stuff you've pulled off? I know i have.
eprizzle14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:26 PM   #24
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Splitz77 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eprizzle14
I only talk trash if Im aggrevated for some reason. (cocky player on the other team, excessive fouling/ ****ty called fouls)

Who here feels when there on the court there should have been cameras to capture the stuff you've pulled off? I know i have.

At My school we have cameras that film every game, so the next day at practice we can watch film and see what we did good and bad. And at the end of the season the make highlight dvds for all of the kids on teh team..
Splitz77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 PM   #25
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I hate people that talk trash when playing basketball. Especially when the person talking isn't that good. Obviously, I don't mind if it's just friends joking around. I'll only do it if someone else starts talking to me, otherwise I prefer to just play basketball.

But I am good. lol. I'm already pretty sure I'm gonna go on and play college ball after my senior year. And I dont talk trash jsut because i know im good, I talk trash cause it maeks the other team suck. They try to do things teh just cant do, like take me one on one.lol.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:37 PM   #26
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitz77
At My school we have cameras that film every game, so the next day at practice we can watch film and see what we did good and bad. And at the end of the season the make highlight dvds for all of the kids on teh team..

do you have any highlights on youtube or anything that you can post?
Old 07-20-2009, 08:39 PM   #27
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Quote:
do you have any highlights on youtube or anything that you can post?

I know how to put music on my computer but I have no idea on how to put Footage on my computer, when i put the disc into my computer it doesnt give me the option to rip it to my computer. Only to watch it.

So if you knwo how to put movies and stuff like that on a computer then I will upload everything to youtube.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #28
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
I know how to put music on my computer but I have no idea on how to put Footage on my computer, when i put the disc into my computer it doesnt give me the option to rip it to my computer. Only to watch it.

So if you knwo how to put movies and stuff like that on a computer then I will upload everything to youtube.

i had the same problem. i just DL'd Magic DVD ripper. it just compies the disc to your computer and you can choose the format. then you can edit it in Windows Movie Maker or whatever.
Old 07-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #29
Splitz77
Good High School Starter

Quote:
i had the same problem. i just DL'd Magic DVD ripper. it just compies the disc to your computer and you can choose the format. then you can edit it in Windows Movie Maker or whatever.

Oh sweet! Im gonna download it right now. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #30
1manfastbreak
just win

Quote:
Oh sweet! Im gonna download it right now. Thanks.

yeah no problem. post your highlights when your done!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: