Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #16
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Question for Meticode - would you?

haha its funny... one poster compares me to supersmash and another compares me to meticode. Two polar opposites.

Last edited by triangleoffense : 07-20-2009 at 02:54 PM.
triangleoffense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:52 PM   #17
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Just went blind in my left eye.

Totaly worth it.
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #18
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
haha its funny... one poster compares me to supersmash and another compares me to meticode. Guess what? I'm really both in disguise.

I dont really think you have a resemblance to them.. however you do have the bluntness of M-Code
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #19
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYballin
name please

Denise Milani

She has a $hit load of photos too...
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:55 PM   #20
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Why I am the only one who havent seen Meticode's wife pics? How his wife look?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #21
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress

She doesnt look bad, at all. But im not sure how far out some would go, beyond saying shes good lookin'.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #22
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

triangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertriangleoffense is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea I'm just triangle.. or mike thats my real name. So you can call me either ;) and not those other users.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:06 PM   #23
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
Yea I'm just triangle.. or mike thats my real name. So you can call me either ;) and not those other users.

how about 'triangleman' cause Ive grown fond of ref. to you as The Triangle Man...
Old 07-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #24
triangleoffense
Lakers 14-15 go

yea that works, just please don't compare me to supersmash again. lol
Old 07-20-2009, 03:26 PM   #25
sergiorodriguez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
pretty average not bad though-its just funny because in every thread where someone posts pics of a hot chick meticode comes in and says his wife is hotter
Old 07-20-2009, 03:40 PM   #26
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

Honestly, I'm not a boobs man.

Those are WAAAAAYYY too big for me.

Flame on
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #27
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

emsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation hereemsteez forreal has an incredible reputation here

bump for meticode.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #28
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810
Honestly, I'm not a boobs man.

Those are WAAAAAYYY too big for me.

Flame on

Blasphemy!
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:11 PM   #29
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For all your "would you?" needs and Meticode talk, please come to Biggest Thread Ever 2. And let's get it started!

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140449
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:13 PM   #30
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
For all your "would you?" needs and Meticode talk, please come to Biggest Thread Ever 2. And let's get it started!

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140449
You cannot be serious? I have waited 24 hours for your answer and that's it?
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: