Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 07-21-2009, 11:35 AM   #1
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation
Default I support Cole Aldrich

woooo cole aldrich to minnesota 2010 . he would give us a presence at C and he grew up in Minnesota as well . Join me and show support to bring Cole Aldrich back home in 2010
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #2
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I support Cole Aldrich

And what are you gonna do with your All-Star C Al Jefferson?
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
And what are you gonna do with your All-Star C Al Jefferson?
move to PF where he would be best
Old 07-21-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

His triple-double in the NCAA Tourney 13 points, 20 boards, 10 blocks.

Only 3 guys to ever have a NCAA Tourney triple-double...Shaq, Andre Miller, and Cole Aldrich
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
His triple-double in the NCAA Tourney 13 points, 20 boards, 10 blocks.

Only 3 guys to ever have a NCAA Tourney triple-double...Shaq, Andre Miller, and Cole Aldrich

And D-Wade.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
And D-Wade.
You are correct.

vs. Kentucky. That's a solid list.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No **** I'm correct.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

fight fight fight fight
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
twolvesfan
Banned

king cole 2010!
Old 07-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think he'll be a damn good player in the NBA. His improvement from his freshman to sophomore season is very encouraging and he seems to do everything you want a big man to do. He blocks shots rebounds, he can score in the post, hit jumpshots, make free throws and he seems to be a good passer. I'd love for the Knicks to draft him.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
twolvesfan
Banned

so is anyone else going to support this with me?
Old 07-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #12
TheGame414
Decent college freshman

TheGame414 has decent reputationTheGame414 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
I think he'll be a damn good player in the NBA. His improvement from his freshman to sophomore season is very encouraging and he seems to do everything you want a big man to do. He blocks shots rebounds, he can score in the post, hit jumpshots, make free throws and he seems to be a good passer. I'd love for the Knicks to draft him.
"Damn good" is a stretch. I think he can be a legitimate NBA center, though, of which there aren't many.
TheGame414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Cole Aldrich could be like Andrew Bogut, could be a white Dwight Howard, could be little more than an Anderson Varejao at the NBA level. But I like him from what I've seen, I'll go with the Bogut comparison.

Anyways, if we're talking about the Wolves, it's not like they can do much worse than their last four drafts, and I say that with great sympathy. Roy for Foye, Brewer, Mayo for Love, and now the whole Rubio-Flynn fiasco? It would be nice if they just drafted a player (Aldrich), kept him, and he turned out to be good. Imagine that.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #14
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Cole Aldrich could be like Andrew Bogut, could be a white Dwight Howard, could be little more than an Anderson Varejao at the NBA level. But I like him from what I've seen, I'll go with the Bogut comparison.

Anyways, if we're talking about the Wolves, it's not like they can do much worse than their last four drafts, and I say that with great sympathy. Roy for Foye, Brewer, Mayo for Love, and now the whole Rubio-Flynn fiasco? It would be nice if they just drafted a player (Aldrich), kept him, and he turned out to be good. Imagine that.

Not that passer Bogut is. I'd say he's more like Kaman. He's got some post moves, some power moves, and gets at the boards. He's also deceptively quick and athletic. Hopefully he's not as injury prone.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:27 PM   #15
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Sure. I give my vote, but our 2 spot is still weak. Well, maybe we can get 2 picks next year. Let's celebrate! (and hope our team doesn't get sold to some other place anytime soon)
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: