Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #16
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

It is in the bag. The Mavs have won with such ease, while the Heat should've had to go to OT to win it.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #17
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Any team he has been on that's made the finals have lost.

i bet shaq will mess with him about it sometime down the road saying "You cost me two more rings, you cocky son of a ..."

i dont see how the mavericks are dominating the heat sooo easily. terrible series

It's a good thing you've not been posting alot. Now you can just switch usernames because Payton just whored you, he gave you a freaking wedgie without even touching you.

Last edited by Jerm : 06-14-2006 at 12:15 AM.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:12 AM   #18
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.
Default Dwyane Wade has street hunger

Mr. Dwyane Wade could of gave up and decide to not even show up for the second half after Big Shaq Diesel busted his left kneecap. But Wade is not a quitter. He stayed aggressive the entire second half, AND he performed well by leading the Heat to a victory when they were down by 9 at the start of the 4th quarter, and down by 13 with 6 1/2 minutes left in the game. Scoring 42 points (tying a career playoff high), and grabbing 13 rebounds (career high), Mr. Dwyane Wade is simply amazing.

There is a reason why he is inarguably the second best perimeter player in the league (behind LeBron). Praise this legend in the making.

Avery Johnson in the post game interview, "They didn't quit."

Last edited by AKA AAP : 06-14-2006 at 12:32 AM.
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:12 AM   #19
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Definitely.

Pretty bad choke. I still have no clue how they managed to lose this.
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:13 AM   #20
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default ...

feel free to throw some vaj my way

heat owned ur mavs
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:13 AM   #21
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

As much as I'm rooting for the Heat and dislike the Mavs, you can't say he choked. Yeah, he missed a foul shot. A crucial one. Nobody is a 100% shooter from anywhere, and sure he may have cost his team a win, just think of all the other big shots he hit to keep them in games or to win them. To say someone deserves this so called "Choke Award", it would have to be someone who chokes on a regular basis, and never hits big shots like Dirk does.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:13 AM   #22
joewait

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA AAP
Mr. Dwyane Wade could of gave up and decide to not even show up for the second half after Big Shaq Diesel busted his left kneecap. But Wade is not a quitter. He stayed aggressive the entire second half, AND he performed well by leading the Heat to a victory when they were down by 9 at the start of the 4th quarter. Scoring 42 points (tying a career playoff high), and grabbing 13 rebounds (career high), Mr. Dwyane Wade is simply amazing.

There is a reason why is inarguably the second best perimeter player in the league (behind LeBron). Praise this legend in the making.

lol guy gets phantom calls the whole 4th. Don't worry, Mavs will wrap this up in Miami
Old 06-14-2006, 12:14 AM   #23
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation

Wade missed one that would've put them up by three but he missed. Let the bitter kings fan have his moment.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:14 AM   #24
IGGYIVERSON
High school junior varsity star

IGGYIVERSON has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
lol guy gets phantom calls the whole 4th. Don't worry, Mavs will wrap this up in Miami

if you're not giving Wade credit for that performance you are not a basketball fan. i dont care if you're Mark Cuban. you hafta clap for that performance. that was incredible.
IGGYIVERSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:14 AM   #25
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

yeah, props to payton, he has played like sh!t all postseason, heck even all season, and as soon as i say somethin, he makes a HUGE shot, props to the glove though. i wasnt hatin on him however, just sayin it seems like he cant win the title no matter what team he is on...

glad dirk missed that FT

and where are all the "wade is overrated" people at now?
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #26
adri41
Good High School Starter

adri41 has decent reputationadri41 has decent reputation

Hmm....I wasn't aware that scrambling back from 10 down, and being lucky that a player shooting 90% from the line misses the most important free throw of the game which would have sent it to overtime, winning by two in a must win with your backs against the wall...constituted "ownage".
adri41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #27
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Yes he choked tonight. I hope he knows it too. But he isn't a choker. He's made big free throws in the Spurs series to win the game and made the then-biggest free throw of his career in game 7 vs. the Spurs so overall, he'll be alright.

Make no mistake about it though, he blew this game tonight. But then again, the whole Mavs team blew this one tonight.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #28
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Joewait, come off of it... D. Wade played an excellent game... Don't be a sore loser.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #29
joewait

They shouldn't have been in that position in the first place. A bad one to lose, but I;m certain they win games 4 and 5
Old 06-14-2006, 12:15 AM   #30
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chamberlain,
Anytime that your star player has a chance to tie the game at the free throw line with 3 seconds left, it is a choke... let alone in the NBA Finals. I don't care what happened before or what happens after. Dirk choked and the Heat now have life in this series.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: