Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 06-14-2006, 12:35 AM   #61
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA AAP
Everyone already stayed quiet after his legendary playoff series against the Pistons.
C'mon AAP... you know damn well that ain't true. He got his props on here and from the media for the Detroit series. Wade gets plenty of ink.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:37 AM   #62
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
and where are all the "wade is overrated" people at now?

I think they've vacated the premises...
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:39 AM   #63
Rojogaqu11
Great young streetballer

Rojogaqu11 has an OK reputation so far
Default ...

No, AKA AAP. You can praise the guy for what he did, but its not like it provides any new information about DWade that we didnt know before. I mean its just my opinion, but we all know Wade is a great athlete and we know the Miami Heat won the game with effort and clutch play, but lets not ignore the little things the other players did at the end. Clearly, Wade was the main guy at the end, but some little things in your thread seem like baits for the you know who fans. I think we can understand if you want to get them to bite, but like I said, I dont think it will change anybody's point of view. Just my opinion. A game doesnt change anybodys prejudices, like somebody outscoring Dallas in three quarters doesnt change anything. Its just a game, lets enjoy it for what it is. That's why they don't give awards for only a good performance in one game. That's why they didn't give Dallas the trophy for just game one. Miami is not beaten, but neither is Dallas.
Rojogaqu11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:40 AM   #64
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Btw, Wade may be the most injury prone player in the NBA... possibly even moreso than AI. Dude is always limping around, going to the lockerroom, holding his wrist, etc.

When I was in high school, our rival high school football team had a very good player. However, every game, he would lie down on the field as if he were near death. They would carry him off and everyone would gasp. 2 seconds later, he would be running wind sprints on the sideline and the crowd would go nuts. He would be back in the game 2 plays later. It literally happened every game.

Wade is sort of reminding me of this guy. Either it is the flu or his ankle or his wrist or his finger or his knee. It was obvious that Shaq rolled up on his knee tonight and you could see the possible injury on replay. I'm not denying he was a little hurt, but DAMN... it is every game. I realize that his slashing style will generate some injuries, but it is getting ridiculous.... and I like D.Wade.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 06-14-2006 at 12:43 AM.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:41 AM   #65
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Its all payton's fault...........that mavericks lost
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:43 AM   #66
chopchop20
National High School Star

chopchop20 has decent reputation

Is it just me or did Shaq look nervous as hell on the sidelines? lol
chopchop20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:44 AM   #67
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop20
That may have been the most anxious I have ever seen Shaq. Dude looked like he was about to pass out.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:47 AM   #68
chopchop20

chopchop20 has decent reputation

It's a good thing that he found a new closer tonight.
chopchop20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:50 AM   #69
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
What if the refs seen the foul on Dampier when he got pushed? What if?

There were a lot of ticky-tacky calls, and the home team always gets the benefits out of the doubt, whether it be right or wrong.

Dirk's biggest choke was his moving screen violation. Like Hubie said, Terry didn't need any help getting open. If I was a Mavs fan, I'd be in a fit right now over that.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #70
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Yeah Terry tried doing that same jumpshot going to the right, even though Miami was defending it a lot better in the final 5 minutes. He's gotta play smarter than that. Lots of bail out shots.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:52 AM   #71
BlackMoses
High school junior varsity star

BlackMoses has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by joewait
lol guy gets phantom calls the whole 4th. Don't worry, Mavs will wrap this up in Miami

All of his fouls were solid fouls, it wasn't like there wasn't contact. There were actually a few times were he probably should have gotten the calls but didn't. The home-town reffing advantage wasn't as biased as I thought it would be.
BlackMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:55 AM   #72
DatZNasty
NBA rookie of the year

DatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat coolDatZNasty is considered somewhat cool

Don't bring up the refs. They had nothing to do with this loss.

Yea I agree, Dallas should have just kept running up the score instead of playing like an Larry Brown type style where you just hold the ball the entire shotclock, regardless of how low percentage shots it forces you into. Still, up 13 with 6 minutes against Miami, you gotta win those. Sheesh, talk about blown opportunity.

For a silver lining though, atleast that means we might see Benga this series
DatZNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:56 AM   #73
Vragrant

Vragrant is considered somewhat coolVragrant is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop20

Yeah its actually weird to see Shaq with that expression on his face. I haven't seen that worried look on his face in years.
Vragrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:57 AM   #74
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Mavs-Heat Game 3 POST-GAME and next day REACTIONS

The actual "AS THE GAME HAPPENS" thread has hundreds of posts.

Might as well start this new thread for the POST-GAME reactions and your game analysis now that it ended.

And, use this thread for discussion of the series in-between games 3 and 4
insidehoops is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 01:00 AM   #75
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
GOBB you want to make an avatar bet? I will make it easy for you. I bet that the Heat won't win another game.

I wasnt even here the whole game jackass. Sorry I dont sit in a topic for 4 quarters and post post post. There comes a time when other things interest me. Via tv, online, phone, food, music.

You talked out your ass and got burnt. Deal with it...thats a fact and you kep trying to change the tune to my gambling. No relevance at all with your "Where is GoBB? M.I.A" post clownboy.

Avatar bets are gay but sure I'll take you up on it. Miami wont win another game you say? Sold. And there is a post limit attatched, no a day limit because anyone can go M.I.A until they can change avatar.

60 posts minimum bruh. You gotta sport it for atleast 60 posts before you take it down.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: