Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-18-2006, 11:34 AM   #31
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

YIP SALMONS IS THE MAN!!!!

i'm so happy that salmons is playing solid and he knows his role..i still believe he should start but jus give more playing time at SG to K-Mart.......thats where the ball wont be in Artest's hands for him to jack up a three ball....

i agreed with every ones statement...the first time i've seen every one on one accord!!! hats off!!!! ......Hartless and POT smoker...needs to exit stage left <..... those guys are useless on our team now.....ronnie price has taken up the helm to spear head the backup PG spot...i must admit i was bashing him during the off season...i think he came on here and read what i said...lol this guys is playing BASKETBALL NOW!!..... MO taylor played good ...jus was a little over excited.... shoting alot of j's and missing ...i think MUSS told those him to shot ...because like MUSS said he wants to utilize his teams talents....who ever does what well and good...he wants to implement that in the system when that individual is on the court.

Back to Salmons for now.....he played once again "TEXTBOOK" basketball...nothing flashy no high light real but he won the game for us.....just place your thoughts on this (readers).....score is tied 89-89...bonzi posts up hits the bucket and fouled.....would he have made the freethrow????? i seriously doubt it!!!........... losing bonzi was tough..lets not get beside our selves here BUT!!!! i'm starting to actually see we are just fine as we are and i'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel even with out him. The bench of SAR and Salmons are second to none...

BIG NASTY WILLIAMSON....once again showed he still is the cremd al a cremd this guy is scaring me to pieces...that cant be the guy who Adelman never played right???......he too cant be guarded on the block and he too can draw double teams when he is killing them...WE have a solid team this year and we are VERY DEEP.....once guys kno their roles and we use our guys strenths to the max we cant be stoped....

GO kings!!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:57 AM   #32
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I must credit salmons for taking over when artest was gone but i also have to discredit our devin green for being unable to stop salmons.

hes supposedly a great defensive player.

and he missed 5 shots in the 4th.

Anyways, cant ask for much from an undrafted 3rd division player.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:15 PM   #33
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

What i realized last night:
-i can rebound over anyone on my team
-Running/Jumping/Conditioning Sucks
-I need to work on my FT's
-I carried my team to a win in the scrimmage

...lol. I was at practice, damn it looks like i missed an exciting game
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:24 PM   #34
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Exclamation Leave me to my home...

John Salmons is a really good player. He can post up, slash, and get to the rim to draw fouls. I just want to see him take and make a little more shots before I decide on that one.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:34 PM   #35
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
John Salmons is a really good player. He can post up, slash, and get to the rim to draw fouls. I just want to see him take and make a little more shots before I decide on that one.

I hope that Musselman continues to use guys like Price and salmons during the season. In the adelman era, we saw those types of guys play well in the preseaon, summer league, and during garbage minutes but they never got minutes in games that mattered.

So judging by last night and the first games, Price is backup Pg and Hart is third string, right?
Old 10-18-2006, 04:54 PM   #36
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb Fill it burst...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
I hope that Musselman continues to use guys like Price and salmons during the season. In the adelman era, we saw those types of guys play well in the preseaon, summer league, and during garbage minutes but they never got minutes in games that mattered.

So judging by last night and the first games, Price is backup Pg and Hart is third string, right?

Jason Hart is worthless on this team. He will be an ***** for a trade down the line. Ronnie is looking really promising...
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:33 PM   #37
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Jason Hart is worthless on this team. He will be an ***** for a trade down the line. Ronnie is looking really promising...
so maybe petrie hasn't lost his touch?
He picked up both kev martin and price, both of which came out of no where and are showing lots of promise
Old 10-18-2006, 05:49 PM   #38
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah Salmons and Price looked really good. Price actually reminded me A BIT of Bobby Jackson. I feel pretty good about Salmons/Price handling back up PG.

BTW dude Mo T looked terrible. He did positive stuff when he first came in(took a charge and hit a J) but after that he went 0/6, got repeatedly owned by Turiaf and I think another lakers big, then he got shots in the 4th quarter over SAR before Salmons took over, and he didn't rebound at all either. I was very unimpressed.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 06:08 PM   #39
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

dnt worry he got the green light to hit those shots..... thats his game dnt forget......mo taylor will be just fine his first game n...he did well jus wat i wanted to see.....louis was great...that put back dunk soaring over coock n ruriaf i think was AWSOME..... !!! iwasnt a fan of his until then i say keep he and williams...see u later pot and hartless....i say we wait until end of season to do moves..signing another big guy solid big reliable guy.... cut hart n pot now!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 06:42 PM   #40
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
Yeah Salmons and Price looked really good. Price actually reminded me A BIT of Bobby Jackson. I feel pretty good about Salmons/Price handling back up PG.

BTW dude Mo T looked terrible. He did positive stuff when he first came in(took a charge and hit a J) but after that he went 0/6, got repeatedly owned by Turiaf and I think another lakers big, then he got shots in the 4th quarter over SAR before Salmons took over, and he didn't rebound at all either. I was very unimpressed.
well remember that he's really out of shape and is still recovering from the leg/calf/thigh thing he had going on
Old 10-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #41
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I just didn't like watching him at all. I mean he seemed like a nice person, but he got owned again and again by Turiaf(who is pretty good btw) and another Lakers bigman(I forget who). He completely forced it on offense, committed 1-2 offensive fouls, fumbled a ball out of bounds(or to the other team, dont remember), and didn't catch a pass. Remind me why in the hell we signed this guy? He's just taking Shareef's touches in the post IMO, he doesn't play good D he just flops, and his roster spot could actually be used by Amundson or Williams
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:49 PM   #42
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I loved the game just like the Laker's I know 3 bad quarters and then when It came to the fourth they started playing their really game and with all heart win or lose they made it fun to watch!!!!!!!!!!! That's why I'm a Laker's fan!!!!!!!!

But back to the thing I wanted to say Mo Taylor should be a great player down the road especially when it come to the play-off some thing I didn't expect was the injury hopefully he gets back into shape! If not he might get waived and done! But if he gets back in shape you guys will be glad you got him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigboi_baller stop editing my stuff just because you have your own problems against me And My !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
EDIT: took out excess "!!!" signs

Last edited by mariodeathgrip : 10-18-2006 at 10:43 PM.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:55 PM   #43
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Saying mo taylor is gooing to be great is pushing it.

Taylor could come up big for us if one of the bigs go down.

Im more interested in seeing Woods get some minutes, becase he can play much better defense and has potential to develops into a shotblocker
Old 10-18-2006, 11:44 PM   #44
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

woods will get his minutes reguardless because he stated he can be an all star(my own words) if he got some PT....and i dnt blame the guy..he is our backup C....whether he sucks or not....thats just how its gonna go down....
Old 10-18-2006, 11:55 PM   #45
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Mo T might be done.

Someone tell me how old he is again I forgot.

thanks
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: