Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #46
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Lets have a sig bet Handle? One week. 50 words max. It will be football related. Copy & paste the sig on every post you make on this forum at the bottom.

You in?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #47
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Cardinal Ball. 3 Turnovers for Chitown. WOW!!! best MNF game so far this yr
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:50 PM   #48
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

just 2 words GO BEARS
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:50 PM   #49
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

Lets have a sig bet Handle? One week. 50 words max. It will be football related. Copy & paste the sig on every post you make on this forum at the bottom.

You in?

that would be better for me too...but whatever you prefer
Old 10-16-2006, 09:55 PM   #50
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

17-0, ouch

Quote:
handle the rock already has an avatar bet with me on the giants bears game in a few weeks.

3 Weeks Away!!

Dallas is Next Week, I hope i don't lose both, i think i'll be keeping this strahan avatar for awhile
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 09:57 PM   #51
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

You in?

not the dallas or bears game though, pick another game on ny schedule, we have a tough schedule

Fumble Cardinals Recover, JPR Where you at?

Last edited by HaNdLe ThE RoCk : 10-16-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #52
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Damm Rex is getting killed, I actually think this is a good wakeup call for Grossman. People were on his nuts calling him a top 5 QB and MVP candidate, but I guess he isn't so good when his team is down and he doesn't have a running game going for him.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #53
hotsizzle
Superstar

you in on the bet handle. avatar bet

-winner picks whatever football-related avatar for the loser
-must support it for 2 weeks...
Old 10-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #54
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
you in on the bet handle. avatar bet

-winner picks whatever football-related avatar for the loser
-must support if for 2 weeks...

count me in
Old 10-16-2006, 10:03 PM   #55
hotsizzle
Superstar

Rex is getting killed. 4 TOs

Mcnabb for MVP
Old 10-16-2006, 10:04 PM   #56
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Eli Manning > Rex Grossman

If Rex Throws 0 TD's Eli is in the lead..
Old 10-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #57
hotsizzle
Superstar

Mcnabb > Eli. 13 tds and 2 ints for mcnabb.

handle, eli is great but he throws too many picks, until he can take that down, i dont think giants are a superbowl caliber team. once you're in the playoffs, your team cant afford any turnovers. thats eli's biggest weakness.

20-0...and cards start with ball in the third.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:08 PM   #58
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Cardinals up 20-0 at halftime, Rex is getting rocked and throwing stupid picks, What im watching right now i can name you 3 QB's better then Rex in The NFC

1. McNabb
2. Eli
3. Hasselback
Old 10-16-2006, 10:09 PM   #59
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Cardinals up 20-0 at halftime, Rex is getting rocked and throwing stupid picks, What im watching right now i can name you 3 QB's better then Rex in The NFC

1. McNabb
2. Eli
3. Hasselback

I somewhat agree with that.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #60
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Quote:
Mcnabb > Eli. 13 tds and 2 ints for mcnabb.

I Agree, Mcnabb is killing it this year, the best QB so far but Eli still gets the job done, against ATL he threw 2 TD's in the First Half and still got the job done, i think we are superbowl caliber team, this bashing schedule and we're 3-2, that's impressive

vs colts
@ philly
@ seahawks
vs redskins
@ Falcons

That has to be one of the hardest starts in the NFL if not the hardest, to come out 3-2 im impressed and happy as hell
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: