Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #16
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Stephon Marbury live on Ustream now!

Show me a nipple
thatoneblackguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #17
simcjt
The bodyguard

simcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesimcjt is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This dude chilled with Jesus the other day... wow
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #18
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

hahahahaha

"Do you believe in Aliens?"

"I don' kno'. I ain't neva seen one.... I believe in Jesus though. I know 'cause I saw him the other day when I was in the shower."
Darius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #19
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

He's drunk or high. But drunk is probably more of the case, hilarious.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:41 PM   #20
hassano
High School Varsity 12th Man

hassano has decent reputationhassano has decent reputation

"my kids cant watch spongebob, cuz he hold his homies hand and that shyt cant go down" LMAO im loving this
hassano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:43 PM   #21
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

Who just saw him freak out and splash his water?
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #22
thatoneblackguy

thatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputationthatoneblackguy has a terrific reputation

Yeah, the guy is nuts.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #23
thatoneblackguy

http://www.justin.tv/mooncricket/old#mychat

Click that during the downtime
Old 07-24-2009, 01:49 PM   #24
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
Yeah, the guy is nuts.

He isnt nuts,he isnt the smartest tool in the shed but he is a pretty cool dude and keeps it real..he answered like 5 of my questions..what other NBA player takes out his time for the fans like this..I hope he comes back to Boston.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #25
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Yo Star - I always loved you on the NYK. I miss you terribly. Will you come hang with the Dirt Broc Rock Listserve at the next reunion?

16 minutes ago

LMAO. Wow

This guy has fans?

Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #26
chonox
Can barely lace up my sneakers

chonox has an OK reputation so far

his balls be almost showing
chonox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #27
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthKGRay3412
He isnt nuts,he isnt the smartest tool in the shed but he is a pretty cool dude and keeps it real..he answered like 5 of my questions..what other NBA player takes out his time for the fans like this..I hope he comes back to Boston.

He's a good guy I'd take out of that but watching this, dude be nuts.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #28
thatoneblackguy

11:19 thetruth834: YO STEPH YOU THINK METICODE'S WIFE IS HOTT

Old 07-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #29
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

starburyfan09: Hey @STARBURYMARBURY can i have a dollar? ^

U C Me TV

1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:30 PM   #30
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
11:19 thetruth834: YO STEPH YOU THINK METICODE'S WIFE IS HOTT

I had to say it..he has answered atleast 5 of my questions today.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: