Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default OT: am I funny?

yes/no/depends? explain. no need for insults/ball licking (probably more of the first one) as what you think won't affect my posting habits. I just kind of am curious.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:04 AM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, you attention seeking whore.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:05 AM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A little egotistical and self concious, but it's all good.

You have a sort of dry humour that's different from most people on the board. Not like Kwaj or Silent, or others like that, but different. Meh, I find you humerous at times.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:07 AM   #4
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

f*ck nah.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:09 AM   #5
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

gobb said you weren't funny in another thread and now you make this bs,
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:10 AM   #6
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

you're kind of funny, in a dry different sort of way.
Not really Laugh out loud funny
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:11 AM   #7
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No way, you're too self centered and wooden to be funny. But you make a good subject for jokes.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:11 AM   #8
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Oh god. :rollingeyes:

Anyways, you have a sense of humor, it's just not very good. You say something and then will say "SCORE!" That's how your humor is.

I guess it's funny to some people. But you're never gonna be the popular person in school/work/life with humor like that.

Just saying.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:13 AM   #9
SsKSpurs21
National High School Star

SsKSpurs21 has decent reputationSsKSpurs21 has decent reputation
Default .

ooooo JERRY JERRY JERRY!
SsKSpurs21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:14 AM   #10
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Recently you have attempted GOBB's mud slinging style of humour and you suck at it too.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:14 AM   #11
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

If you have to ask, "Am I funny?", the answer is an automatic no.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:15 AM   #12
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far

no u not funny
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:15 AM   #13
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Oh god. :rollingeyes:

Anyways, you have a sense of humor, it's just not very good. You say something and then will say "SCORE!" That's how your humor is.

I guess it's funny to some people. But you're never gonna be the popular person in school/work/life with humor like that.

Just saying.
just saying again?
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:16 AM   #14
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

i agree...what kind of guy who thinks hes funny goes and makes a thread "Am I funny?" probably not.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:17 AM   #15
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
i agree...what kind of guy who thinks hes funny goes and makes a thread "Am I funny?" probably not.
maybe he's curious if we care enough about him to actually answer the question and provide insight/commentary into who he is/acts like on ISH.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: