Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-16-2006, 11:20 PM   #16
Voratian
Serious playground baller

Voratian has an OK reputation so far

Horrible, awful. Horriful.
Voratian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:20 PM   #17
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Not Even Close.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:21 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

i never thought you were trying to be funny.

you seem to always battle humour with reason.

reason is for philosophizers.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:21 PM   #19
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

But if I (TMOGE, Kwajo, i seen hippos GOBB, H&O or a few others) made this thread people would say yes, and go on about funny things we have done.

Double standard, but you still got pwn3d gee.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:22 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

make a thread ced just so gee can see all the posts you'd get. maybe he'll kill himself.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:25 PM   #21
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

haha. thats so mean... do it!
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:25 PM   #22
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
yes/no/depends? explain. no need for insults/ball licking (probably more of the first one) as what you think won't affect my posting habits. I just kind of am curious.

You are clearly a reasonably intelligent kid
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:26 PM   #23
Señor Cedric
why live??

Señor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeñor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
make a thread ced just so gee can see all the posts you'd get. maybe he'll kill himself.

OK, but just in the name of science (or something like that), I'm not being egotistical.
Señor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:27 PM   #24
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

shut up and make it.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:32 PM   #25
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ur hit or miss for me, sometimes very witty/clever, sometimes... bleh
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:47 PM   #26
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I don't try to be funny. I just post. I don't even think when I post (most of the time, in my long essayish topic posts I think) which by some of the things I have said can vouch for. I was just mildly curious.

I mean I basically knew that this was going to be primarily filled with people who don't like me. oh well. I don't really consider what you guys say anyway.

Well, continue on. its nothing personal if you dont think Im funny. Its just the internet. all the flamewars I get caught up in probably turn a lot of people off on me. and me off on a lot of people.

Quote:
you're kind of funny, in a dry different sort of way.
Not really Laugh out loud funny
thats what I consider myself.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:49 PM   #27
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Is it weird that 91% of the posters on this site don't like you?

Cause I (and everyone else know) how much you yearn for acceptance here, see this thread for example.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 11:56 PM   #28
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Is it weird that 91% of the posters on this site don't like you?

Cause I (and everyone else know) how much you yearn for acceptance here, see this thread for example.
how you been lately? its been forever since we've talked.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:02 AM   #29
305Baller
LeBron's ex-girlfriend

305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board305Baller is popular on this board

your not that funny.
305Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:03 AM   #30
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

geewiz sometimes u try to be sarcastic by actually taking things literally and so u try to be a smartass and try and be funny. Thats just annoying. Seriously thats just like some of the jerks at my school are like with low self-esteem that dont like the popular people b/c they pick on people and think they are high and mighty but act exactly like them. They are the kind of people that whenever they can find the littlest mistake in what u say/do they will criticize it/you to the bone.

That is the sort of vibe u emit towards me.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: