Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2006, 12:09 AM   #31
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Is it weird that 91% of the posters on this site don't like you?

Cause I (and everyone else know) how much you yearn for acceptance here, see this thread for example.
but seriously.. you know by now I'm not retarded. I know this thread is going to primarily consist of people bashing me. why would I make this thread if I wanted an illusion of social acceptance? doesn't fit. you spend so much time coming up with psychological profiles for me, how you gonna let such an obvious error go?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:21 AM   #32
zebraheat
I hit open layups

zebraheat has an OK reputation so far

Do yourself and everyone a favour, shut the fu** up!
zebraheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:23 AM   #33
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
but seriously.. you know by now I'm not retarded. I know this thread is going to primarily consist of people bashing me. why would I make this thread if I wanted an illusion of social acceptance? doesn't fit. you spend so much time coming up with psychological profiles for me, how you gonna let such an obvious error go?

Blah blah blah, I play computer games online and collect pokemon cards.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:29 AM   #34
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

But to be fair geeWiz is one of the better posters on this site. He doesn't generally go looking for trouble and I'd assume most of his posts are about basketball (I don't read the basketball threads) but it's just his holier than thou attitude that rubs people, including myself the wrong way.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:35 AM   #35
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
But to be fair geeWiz is one of the better posters on this site. He doesn't generally go looking for trouble and I'd assume most of his posts are about basketball (I don't read the basketball threads) but it's just his holier than thou attitude that rubs people, including myself the wrong way.

Blah blah blah, my name is the oh-so masculine Stefan and I run a lolita website.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:39 AM   #36
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

TMOGE why dont u read the basketball threads?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:40 AM   #37
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

You forgot about the part where I make $5,000 every three months on something I do ON THE SIDE a couple days a month.
Old 10-17-2006, 12:55 AM   #38
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

what is the job on the side
Old 10-17-2006, 12:56 AM   #39
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Blah blah blah, my name is the oh-so masculine Stefan and I run a lolita website.

Wow Ced its not like he had control over how his name was picked. Dont be a little ***** about stuff like that.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:00 AM   #40
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

Ceds name is Ryan Bennet. His favorite color might as well be clear and his favorite taste might as well be water with a boring ass name like that.

"Hi, I'm Ryan Bennet. Nice weather, eh?"
Old 10-17-2006, 01:03 AM   #41
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

In all honesty, I find you to be very trite.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:08 AM   #42
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

What does that word trite mean?

geeWiz, break that word down for us!
Old 10-17-2006, 01:15 AM   #43
HoopitUP
Serious playground baller

HoopitUP has an OK reputation so far
Default am i funny ?

tell me a joke and ill judge your humour skills. by how much i laugh.

LOL - im being polite
LOLZ - funny but not by much
LOLZZ- pretty funny but not eddie murphy on delirious funny.
HAHHAHAHAHA LOLZ - dave chappel funny "im rick james bi***
HoopitUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:20 AM   #44
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

I think your posts are funny. I guess I like the dry stuff or something. I guess when you know people who do that type of humor you find it funny. Keep the funny coming.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 01:23 AM   #45
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Your alright, although sometimes you try too hard.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: