Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
juju151111
NBA sixth man of the year

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Kevin Durant better then LJ

Sam smith thinks so
http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_090727.html

and so does this guy http://mvn.com/cavalierattitude/2009...ron-james.html

Who will be better in the future? Lets not use wins since LJ didn't make the playoffs in his first two years either.
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:33 AM   #2
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kevin Durant better then LJ

LeBron > Kevin

1~Gibson~1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:34 AM   #3
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really think this is just a case of the summer being a slow time for basketball and journalists looking for anything to write about because there's almost no way he can believe what he's saying there.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

durants jumper is better than brons and that's about it. Durant is on twitter mad people even comparing him to bron "RT @KevinDurant35: @cavsbuzztap why r people even comparing me to lebron? im not the player he is...let me be me and continue to grow..i have a long way 2 go". "RT @KevinDurant35: STOP COMPARING ME TO BRON...HES ON ANOTHER LEVEL!! CMON PEOPLE..BE SERIOUS"

He a monster tho but he right. Be serious people. Kd the only hoops player I follow besides mo williams cuz that's how much I like his game. He jus can't rebound or have the same passing skills bron has
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #5
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never.

Kevin Durant is the next shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot no wins player.

He still hasnt learned how to be a true NBA leader and a real face in the NBA like LeBron did/has.

It seems all he is right now he is a guy who has high stats, and is one of the most overrated players in the NBA right now, if not the MOST overrated in the NBA.(shoulda been on that Foxsports list)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #6
magnax1
Baby I'm the best

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He could be better in the future. He's only in his second year though, so Hes got a lot to learn. He is better than Lebron was in his second year though.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
xOShakespearexO
Kids at the park dunk on me

xOShakespearexO has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
He could be better in the future. He's only in his second year though, so Hes got a lot to learn. He is better than Lebron was in his second year though.

get out of here. Durant's team won 23 games this year, and in no way shape or form is Durant second year better than LeBrons. If recall LeBron was averaging 27 7 7 Durant averaged 25 6 2
xOShakespearexO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:05 PM   #8
juju151111
NBA sixth man of the year

juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfanatic
durants jumper is better than brons and that's about it. Durant is on twitter mad people even comparing him to bron "RT @KevinDurant35: @cavsbuzztap why r people even comparing me to lebron? im not the player he is...let me be me and continue to grow..i have a long way 2 go". "RT @KevinDurant35: STOP COMPARING ME TO BRON...HES ON ANOTHER LEVEL!! CMON PEOPLE..BE SERIOUS"

He a monster tho but he right. Be serious people. Kd the only hoops player I follow besides mo williams cuz that's how much I like his game. He jus can't rebound or have the same passing skills bron has
LOL and KD is getting harassed by CLE fans.
@clevelanddotcom i felt disrespected..i kno lebron is like ur god but leave me out of it buddy
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to clevelanddotcom
juju151111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #9
magnax1
Baby I'm the best

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by xOShakespearexO
get out of here. Durant's team won 23 games this year, and in no way shape or form is Durant second year better than LeBrons. If recall LeBron was averaging 27 7 7 Durant averaged 25 6 2
With a jumpshot, and a 3 point shot. Lebron Had absoulutely no offensive Polish and only got those points because his team had absoulutely no other offensive options except Big Z.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:07 PM   #10
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Um LeBron in his second year...didn't he average something like 27 7 and 7 while getting 42 wins? That's better than Durant in every stat except the shooting percentages (though the overall FG is about the same) and more team success. Yeah James' team was better but I doubt they were better by that much considering they pretty much only had big Z. LeBron was a better passer, rebounder, had better court vision, more blocks, more steals and much better finishing than Durant does at the same point in careers. Taking into consideration LeBron was a year younger at those points in their careers I'd definitely take a second year LeBron over a second year Durant.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

Quote:
No. Lebron in his 2nd year became 5th player in nba history to average 27-7-7. Bron's second year was my favorite year for him untill last season. His improvment was insane from his 20-5-5 rookie year.

Durant is overrated? Durant is underrated. Dude shot like 48% from the field.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:08 PM   #12
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
With a jumpshot, and a 3 point shot. Lebron Had absoulutely no offensive Polish and only got those points because his team had absoulutely no other offensive options except Big Z.
Which should then speak volumes when taking into consideration the team won 42 games lol.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:11 PM   #13
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
LOL and KD is getting harassed by CLE fans.
@clevelanddotcom i felt disrespected..i kno lebron is like ur god but leave me out of it buddy
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to clevelanddotcom
Some cavs fans is dumb. No way they gone tell me kd not a beast
Old 07-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #14
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Guess he's gonna join Carmelo as the 2 of the best players of this era that will dominate individually but never win a title
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Guess he's gonna join Carmelo as the 2 of the best players of this era that will dominate individually but never win a title
Why are we making such premature judgements on players? Durant and Carmelo are freaking 20 and 25. They have a long way to go before people can label them as "individuals who've won nothing"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: