Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-31-2009, 07:39 AM   #166
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

PG: Fisher
SG: Bryant
SF: Artest
PF: Odom
C : Gasol

If Bynum could be traded for a solid starting PG like Hinrich and a solid backup C.. the lakers could turn trading Bynum into the best roster in the league...

PG: Hinrich - Fisher - Farmar
SG: Bryant - Brown - Sasha
SF: Artest - Walton
PF: Odom - Powell
C : Gasol - TBD C - MBenga

Assuming Bynum and Morrison (expiring contract) get traded...

Last edited by ZeN : 07-31-2009 at 07:44 AM.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #167
Asiantastic
MITCH!?

Asiantastic has an OK reputation so far

It's nice to see that the Lakers got this done.

Well played.
Asiantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #168
Basketman
High School JV MVP

Basketman has decent reputationBasketman has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
If Bynum could be traded for a solid starting PG like Hinrich and a solid backup C.. the lakers could turn trading Bynum into the best roster in the league...
They already have the best roster in the league. The thing about Bynum is that he's only 21 years old and still has a crapload of space for improvement. He might still become a badass center.
Basketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:06 AM   #169
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketman
They already have the best roster in the league. The thing about Bynum is that he's only 21 years old and still has a crapload of space for improvement. He might still become a badass center.

I can see your point. Im guessing that my statement is just derived from a frustration of seeing Odom at the end of the fourth in the game, instead of Bynum.

If you are expecting Andrew to progress, it will be a difficult task for him.. if he is aware that no matter how he plays.. Lamar will be the one ending games. It just seems very counter-productive.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:55 AM   #170
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Cool. Lamar is the perfect fit for the Lakers. I jsut can't see the Candyman playing anywhere else. Good job, Lakers.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:02 PM   #171
freewill1985
Can barely lace up my sneakers

freewill1985 has an OK reputation so far

Best news of the summer for me!

California Love!!!
LAKERS
freewill1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 PM   #172
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Breaking News: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
I can't wait til the lakers fail this year so I can see the sad faces on laker fans. It's gonna be epic!

Go away and in your Haterade
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:53 PM   #173
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Breaking News: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
Andew Bynum
Pau Gasol
Ron Artest
Kobe Bryant
Lamar

^^^ thats a scary team

lol....

Good to hear LO is on the way back to the Lakeshow. Repeat here we come! Barring injuries or insane Ron Artest behavior (which i think he's grown out of)
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:34 PM   #174
KOBEtherealKing
Laker Fans Unite'14

KOBEtherealKing has an OK reputation so far
Lightbulb Re: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

PG: Hinrich - Fisher
PF: Gasol - Odom - Powell - Elonu
C : Bynum - Elonu - Mbenga

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...tradeId=m753ks
http://www.realgm.com/src_tradechecker/3/

KOBEtherealKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:58 PM   #175
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I can see your point. Im guessing that my statement is just derived from a frustration of seeing Odom at the end of the fourth in the game, instead of Bynum.

If you are expecting Andrew to progress, it will be a difficult task for him.. if he is aware that no matter how he plays.. Lamar will be the one ending games. It just seems very counter-productive.

no offense, but i'm glad you're not in charge of things. andrew brings skills to the table we can't trade for

and i don't see how you argument works in regards to him not progressing
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #176
CantStop
Banned

CantStop has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
PG: Fisher
SG: Bryant
SF: Artest
PF: Odom
C : Gasol

PG: Hinrich - Fisher - Farmar
PF: Odom - Powell
C : Gasol - TBD C - MBenga

Assuming Bynum and Morrison (expiring contract) get traded...

Worst post ever. Print this post and post it show it your parents. They raised a f*cking idiot. Trading a potential 20/10 C for the next 10 years for Hinrich.
CantStop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:22 PM   #177
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

4 years at 33 mil??

So I guess holding out didn't work at all...
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:15 PM   #178
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

it pains me to admit it but the lakers roster is scary good.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:35 PM   #179
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop
Worst post ever. Print this post and post it show it your parents. They raised a f*cking idiot. Trading a potential 20/10 C for the next 10 years for Hinrich.
i actually agree with this
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 05:20 PM   #180
OldSchoolBBall
NBA rookie of the year

OldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation hereOldSchoolBBall has a near all-star reputation here

Was there ever any doubt? Most stacked team since the 80's Lakers/Celts/Pistons, especially if Bynum returns to peak form (16/11/2+ blk).
OldSchoolBBall is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: