Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 08-05-2009, 02:35 AM   #256
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
damn right the boston la series was close. LA blew a 22 point lead in one of their home games and if it wasn't for the oscar-worthy performance from PP in game 1 the lakeshow would have won/taken boston to 7. Also, if anyone thinks that Sheed will have a bigger impact in Boston than Artest in LA then they need to seriously take off the homer-googles. Artest and Kobe are friends and Ron ron and the candyman have also been boys since back in the day. Plus the toughness that a 2time DPOY and one of the baddiest 3 guards to ever play the game is inmeasurable. Also artest isn't even 30 yet, Sheed is like 34 or something. Come on :/

I thought of Bill Simmons and soon as I read that. I hate that f*cking guy.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #257
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My summer is now stress free again.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #258
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I thought of Bill Simmons and soon as I read that. I hate that f*cking guy.

he basically gets paid to be a whiny homer. and what's worse is he denies his bias. i would like his stuff if he acknowledged his homerism
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:15 PM   #259
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Question for you guys. I had a discussion with a friend, I said, other teams probably were upset that Odom resigned with the Lakers bec they realize their chances of beating the Lakers and ofcouse of winning it all just greatly diminshed. He said these players egos are way out of control that they really believed in themselves and that lamar's decision doesn't bother them at all. What is your opinion?
I remembered Magic agreeing to a pay cut just for the Lakers to be able to sign a FA.
Then other big name players recruiting on the side, Like lately Wade, or Shaq calling Karl Malone, Or the Celtics wooing Sheed Wallace., or
Bird's comment after learning Mychal Thompson was acquired by the Lakers, saying, "just hand them the trophy" or something like that.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #260
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triangleoffense
damn right the boston la series was close. LA blew a 22 point lead in one of their home games and if it wasn't for the oscar-worthy performance from PP in game 1 the lakeshow would have won/taken boston to 7. Also, if anyone thinks that Sheed will have a bigger impact in Boston than Artest in LA then they need to seriously take off the homer-googles. Artest and Kobe are friends and Ron ron and the candyman have also been boys since back in the day. Plus the toughness that a 2time DPOY and one of the baddiest 3 guards to ever play the game is inmeasurable. Also artest isn't even 30 yet, Sheed is like 34 or something. Come on :/

Repped. Thats what I'm talking about. Now your thinking, looking at things with your mean john glasses. haha
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:14 PM   #261
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Question for you guys. I had a discussion with a friend, I said, other teams probably were upset that Odom resigned with the Lakers bec they realize their chances of beating the Lakers and ofcouse of winning it all just greatly diminshed. He said these players egos are way out of control that they really believed in themselves and that lamar's decision doesn't bother them at all. What is your opinion?
I remembered Magic agreeing to a pay cut just for the Lakers to be able to sign a FA.
Then other big name players recruiting on the side, Like lately Wade, or Shaq calling Karl Malone, Or the Celtics wooing Sheed Wallace., or
Bird's comment after learning Mychal Thompson was acquired by the Lakers, saying, "just hand them the trophy" or something like that.

I think it might be a little bit of both.

You see, looking at birds comments, he is saying that, because that's his way of reacting to a question of his rival team improving.

But at the SAME time, I KNOW that larry Bird Still thought "So what? We can still get it done" Larry has to believe that he has the best team in the league, and that he was the best player. Now, at the same time, I'm pretty sure he was worried a bit like "Damn. the lakers are going to be harder to beat"

So I think guys are realistic in thinking that "Adding that player makes the lakers harder to beat"

But they are always going to be thinking "It doesnt matter, we can work even harder and be a better team. We can still win it all."

I mean, you dont become an NBA player without having GREAT confidence
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: