Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #76
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

FA Scenario 2010: Atlanta signs and trades for Dwayne Wade.

As widely expected.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #77
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Breaking News: Lamar Odom to return to the Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
Cool. Am I supposed to cry? All I'm doing is spitting the truth.
if you're a *****, then sure. cry away. but like i said, me putting you on ignore has nothing to do with with lamar re-signing. it doesnt even have to do with this thread.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #78
MrEncinas
Local High School Star

MrEncinas has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkfan

As widely expected.
MrEncinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #79
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

As widely expected.
why the hell are always suggesting Wade threads? HE'S NOT GETTING TRADED!
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #80
west
Celtics for life

west has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation herewest has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

As widely expected.
west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #81
Game
Banned

Game has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
if you're a *****, then sure. cry away. but like i said, me putting you on ignore has nothing to do with with lamar re-signing. it doesnt even have to do with this thread.

Cool. Why do you tell me like you're a poster I respect? Put me on ignore now and stop replying. Idiots using it like a threat to make me more cautious about my posts.
Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #82
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why the fu*k are all of you ladies arguing?

Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #83
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Cool. Why do you tell me like you're a poster I respect? Put me on ignore now and stop replying. Idiots using it like a threat to make me more cautious about my posts.

i'd think you'd be used to no respect, repping GAME and all? GAME? It's like Hannah Montana for the hood. Game? People still listen to Game? 2004 called, they want your taste in music back.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #84
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat coolTwiens is considered somewhat cool

He got less money than Varejao?
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #85
Game
Banned

Game has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i'd think you'd be used to no respect, repping GAME and all? GAME? It's like Hannah Montana for the hood. Game? People still listen to Game? 2004 called, they want your taste in music back.

You're a Melo fan.

Out of all these players, you support a hit and run nothing achieved loser.

Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #86
NewYorkUSCtrojan
Man w/NBA Inside info

NewYorkUSCtrojan has an OK reputation so far

Welcome back L-O!!!

NewYorkUSCtrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:41 PM   #87
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
Why the fu*k are all of you ladies arguing?

Relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Agreed.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #88
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You're a Melo fan.

Out of all these players, you support a hit and run nothing achieved loser.

TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #89
chitownsfinest
Local High School Star

chitownsfinest has decent reputation

Good job by Buss, destroying LO and his agent with his shrewd tactics. Knew he was coming back to LA.
chitownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:45 PM   #90
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownsfinest
Good job by Buss, destroying LO and his agent with his shrewd tactics. Knew he was coming back to LA.

He certainly did. LO would have been BETTER OFF just taking the initial deal!
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: