Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 10-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #1
Steven A Smith
I hit open layups

Steven A Smith has an OK reputation so far
Default Rick Kamla rates Kobe Bryant at #12 in Guards

And 22 overall.
Steven A Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:52 PM   #2
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Is that of all-time or did he make his rankings while stoned?

Fantasy Wise

Gilbert Arenas>Kobe Bryant>every other guard.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:33 PM   #3
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoyofsobe
Is that of all-time or did he make his rankings while stoned?

Fantasy Wise

Gilbert Arenas>Kobe Bryant>every other guard.
I'd say Gilbo=Kobe. Just because Gilbo is a PG.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 08:37 PM   #4
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
I'd say Gilbo=Kobe. Just because Gilbo is a PG.
If we are going by last year than I would agree with you. If Kobe's expressed statement to play more team ball holds true and if his stats in the playoffs (he only exceeded 30 shot attempts once and were quite often below 20) are any indication then I'm sticking with Gilbert. Not by my much though.

Last edited by thejoyofsobe : 10-17-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 09:18 PM   #5
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Speaking of Kobe and Gil, I just made this trade. Tell me what you think Sobe...

Kobe, Ben Wallace, Pau, Cassell

for

Gilbert, Redd, Darko, Charlie V
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:34 PM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Speaking of Kobe and Gil, I just made this trade. Tell me what you think Sobe...

for

WOW, you ripped off some idiot haha.

i heard that **** too about kobe being ranked 22 overall. he justifies it by talking about kobe's knee and all that garbage.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 09:39 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, he was truly dumb. Some wizzle bizzle kid from LA. Just had to get his hands on his main man KB24, so he just about gave up his entire team.

Last edited by RidonKs : 10-17-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:39 PM   #8
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:

for

If your team is strong enough to absorb the hit in assists you took (Kobe 4.5 and Cassell 6.3) then you made a great trade. You get more threes, more points, better FT% and more total rebounds over the entire season. Once again, great trade.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:15 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Haha, apart from threes and scoring, assists is my strongest category. I have James and Terry, who aren't great, but then I also have Deron Williams, Tinsley, and Jack. It's my favourite team so far. I just need to get a better center for one of my PG's (James or Terry). I'm targeting Okur. Here's the team...

PG - Gilbert Arenas
SG - Michael Redd
G - Mike James
SF - Stephen Jackson
PF - Charlie Villanueva
F - Jared Jeffries
C - Darko Milicic
C - Nazr Mahommad
Util - Jason Terry
Util - Deron Williams
Bn - Jarett Jack
Bn - Sean May
Bn - Jamaal Tinsley

It's not even that great. It just has a bunch of my favourite players on it. Arenas, Charlie V, Williams, Terry, May, Jeffries, and even Darko for that matter.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:28 PM   #10
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

Quote:
Haha, apart from threes and scoring, assists is my strongest category. I have James and Terry, who aren't great, but then I also have Deron Williams, Tinsley, and Jack. It's my favourite team so far. I just need to get a better center for one of my PG's (James or Terry). I'm targeting Okur. Here's the team...

PG - Gilbert Arenas
SG - Michael Redd
G - Mike James
SF - Stephen Jackson
PF - Charlie Villanueva
F - Jared Jeffries
C - Darko Milicic
C - Nazr Mahommad
Util - Jason Terry
Util - Deron Williams
Bn - Jarett Jack
Bn - Sean May
Bn - Jamaal Tinsley

It's not even that great. It just has a bunch of my favourite players on it. Arenas, Charlie V, Williams, Terry, May, Jeffries, and even Darko for that matter.
Jared Jeffries has a fractured wrist and shouldn't have been on your team in the first place. Surely there is someone else.
Old 10-18-2006, 01:06 AM   #11
trig
Decent college freshman

trig has decent reputationtrig has decent reputation

I think you have to many good pg's w/c will also mean they are in-demand players in your league. So trading them to a team w/ no decent pg will give you a good big man(FC) or sf.

you should also include Sjackson(boos and jailtime) and jeffries(production doesn't appear in stat sheet) in those trades or just drop them for some FA

guys like wilcox, r.gay, R.Gomes,wells might be available in FA
you can also take a risk of GHill, he will produce in the start of the season for sure then once he gets injured, drop him
trig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 02:04 AM   #12
Big G
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Big G has an OK reputation so far
Default Kobe #12?

I had Kobe in my top 5 in most of my leagues. I got him in my league at with pick 4. Coming back from knee surgery is concernig but im hoping hell go alright.

Rather than make a new thread can anyone help me.

In a 12 team roti league with default scoring my team is:

PG B. Roy
SG K. Bryant
G J. Johnson
SF R. Davis
PF J. Oneal
F A. Iguodala
C C. Boozer
C C. Wilcox
Ut C. Mobley
Ut J. Redick
BN B. Simmons
BN L. Aldridge
BN Ju Jones (Phx)

It wasnt orignally a roti league so im now left lacking bad in assists and blocks. Im thinkin of dropping Aldridge (Or any bench) for Rondo to improve assists.
Big G is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: