Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-31-2009, 10:49 AM   #1
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Knicks 2009 prediction.

The Knicks are getting ready to offer Ramon Sessions a multi year contract for the mid level acception. It is going to be 2 years guarenteed, but more years may be added. Assuming this deal gets done, the Knicks will turn their focuses on David Lee and Nate Robinson. They offered Nate and Lee 6m for 1 year, and then they would become restricted free agents at the end of this season. Giving the Knicks the amount of money needed to get 1 max contract for next season. Assuming this plays out like this...this is what we have.

PG: Sessions/ Duhon/ Douglas
SG: Hughes/ Robinson/ Jefferies
SF: Chandler/ Gallinari/ Harrington
PF: Harrington/ Lee/ Hill
C: Lee/ Milicic/Hill

How do you think we do with this? I think we will finish infront of the Bucks and the Nets. The Wizards....im not sure. They are a very good team when Arenas is healthy. Theres no way we are passing the Raptors, Bobcats or Pacers.

One play-off team I think we can pass this season are the Bulls.

All in all I see the Knicks finishing in 12th in the Eastern Conference.

Any other predictions?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:30 AM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Knicks 2009 prediction.

I think the Bucks would match a two year deal whether guaranteed or not.

Signing him doesn't just make me think of playoffs.

Even if he has good play at the point the team still has no legit center, unless a miracle happens with Curry.

The Nets are not going to be anything worth conversing about.

The Bucks are having some ownership issues.

The Wizards will make the playoffs if Arenas plays this year.

The Playoff bound teams to me in this order are.......

1. CLeveland...adding Shaq helps them some, already solid.

2. Orlando...Vincsanity will be renewed there, also the Matt Barnes signing helps too.

3. Boston...Gotta feel that KG will be there to help them for the season. If so they may be even higher than 3.

4. Atlanta...Crawford is gonna finally break that drought of no playoff appearances for career.

5. Miami...Wade puts on the show of last year, plus Beasly with another year under his belt.

6. Chicago...They will feel the affect of no BG, but then again they didn't have Deng and they should this year.

7. Washington...win 45 games w/Arenas. Lotto without.

8. Up for grabs.....

Philly right now lost their pg, and don't have a replacement. That will hurt them, depending on what they do.

Detroit may not make the playoffs. They have a lot of holes at the moment.

I thought the Bobcats could have made it last year. Who knows, it's a possibility. Chandler is a swash with Okafor to me, providing he stays healthy.

The Raptors are just too soft to me. I just don't see playoffs from them.

Basically who ever gets that eighth spot, will be a team that gets it almost by "who is the best of the worst" in the east.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Bano I swear watching you post is like you copy and paste all my stuff from before.... lol
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

I dont try too lol. I googled "Knicks, Ramon Sessions 7/31/09." And I got an article that was similar to that.

Detroit not a play-off team? You my friend, are crazy. Theres no BAD player on that starting 5. Theres no Super stars, but none of the players are bad. 5 solid players= play-offs every time.

Loul Deng is NO Ben Gordon.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I dont try too lol. I googled "Knicks, Ramon Sessions 7/31/09." And I got an article that was similar to that.
No your lineups they changed from your previous post to now what I posted...
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Well its obviously what our line up would be if we got Sessions. I think everyone here agrees with that.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:55 PM   #7
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Also

I think the Celtics, Magic and Caveliers are all equal right now. Anyone can be in first.

The team that will be in first out of those 3, is the team that stays healthy.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think the finals are going to be the same this year as last year.

neither here nor there tho...its about my knicks and seriously guys....theres no way we're making the playoffs.Sessions or no Sessions.I think Bano honestly like Sessions so much that I'm beginning to not like him lol.Talk about man crushes.I thought i was bad with marbury but you allow your adoration for a player to get you down right delusional.I hope you fall in love w/ the right person if you havent already cuz she could be in the bed w/ a guy butt naked n you'd swear she wasnt cheating lol nah but seriously dude, Sessions is a good young piece to add but he's no franchize player.He's not a guy thats going to command any double teams or anything.And he damn sure aint "carrying us to the playoffs".I honestly think we have a better shot @ having the worst record in the league than making the playoffs.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #9
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114

Detroit not a play-off team? You my friend, are crazy. Theres no BAD player on that starting 5. Theres no Super stars, but none of the players are bad. 5 solid players= play-offs every time.

Loul Deng is NO Ben Gordon.

You right Deng isn't Ben Gordon, he's better, and he was prior to his injury.

What's Detroit starting five by the way?

PG? Maybe Stuckey.
SG Rip
SF Prince
PF Maxiel
C Kawme Brown
6th man BG, Charlie V

Decent team, but who in my list are they better than??
They barely made the playoffs last year, and they aren't better IMO.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
i think the finals are going to be the same this year as last year.

neither here nor there tho...its about my knicks and seriously guys....theres no way we're making the playoffs.Sessions or no Sessions.I think Bano honestly like Sessions so much that I'm beginning to not like him lol.Talk about man crushes.I thought i was bad with marbury but you allow your adoration for a player to get you down right delusional.I hope you fall in love w/ the right person if you havent already cuz she could be in the bed w/ a guy butt naked n you'd swear she wasnt cheating lol nah but seriously dude, Sessions is a good young piece to add but he's no franchize player.He's not a guy thats going to command any double teams or anything.And he damn sure aint "carrying us to the playoffs".I honestly think we have a better shot @ having the worst record in the league than making the playoffs.

Laughed really hard at that cuz ur right. But theres no way im cheating on Danilo with Sessions.

Ive repeatadly said that Sessions would be the best option cuz he would be productive. I also said hes not going to be Chris Paul status. Just productive.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You right Deng isn't Ben Gordon, he's better, and he was prior to his injury.

What's Detroit starting five by the way?

PG? Maybe Stuckey.
SG Rip
SF Prince
PF Maxiel
C Kawme Brown
6th man BG, Charlie V

Decent team, but who in my list are they better than??
They barely made the playoffs last year, and they aren't better IMO.

I know I'm late but are you serious dude?They will be way better and they are way deeper than most teams in the League.I doubt Charlie comes off the bench (he shoulda been a Knick BTW) but even if he does,a team that has the luxury to bring Ben Gordon and Charlie off the bench definitely does not have "a lot of holes".Not to mention they yanked Wilcox from us without any sort of resistance whats so ever from Walsh.They could very well become the 4th seedin the East over Atl.Rigt now I think they are even better than Miami.The only question I have is their coaching situation because quite frankly I have no idea how good of a coach the Cleveland guy they got is.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #12
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Honestly if the Celtics remain banged up I would put Detroit as the 3 seed.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:51 AM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

how knicks city sees them as having a lot of holes and not making the playoffs is astonishing to me
Old 08-09-2009, 11:53 AM   #14
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
how knicks city sees them as having a lot of holes and not making the playoffs is astonishing to me

DETROITS whole stratagey is to build a team with no holes.

Unlike a team like the Cavs who get one beast of a player and let the rest be holes.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:37 PM   #15
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Raptors soft? Last season I yes definitely yes.

After the offseason acquisitions and not being bias even though we haven't seen a single game with the new roster I still say no.

Our biggest weakness' last season were toughness and rebounding.

Our off-season acquisitions for those of you living under a rock.

Jarrett Jack
Demar Derozen
Reggie Evans
Antonie Wright
Hedo Turk
Marco Bel

Now how you going to tell me the Raptors are still soft? So our starting lineup consists of Bosh, Bargnani and Hedo upfront. So you don't think Bosh being a friend of Dwight wouldn't take pointers from him on how to bulk up or gain weight. Bargnani is young and seven foot tall, you can't tell me he can't bulk up. Raptors might have been soft, but this season is the start of something different.

Raptors being labelled soft is no more. Gotta any problems, just talk to Reggie Evans, just cover your balls.
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: