Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-31-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Clippers Waive Mike Taylor

http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/bre...ews090731.html

Quote:
The Los Angeles Clippers today waived guard Mike Taylor

Taylor
Taylor played in 51 games for the Clippers last season, making five starts and averaging 5.7 points, 1.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists in 15.1 minutes.

The first-year player was drafted by Portland on June 26, 2008 and then traded to the Clippers in exchange for a 2009 second round draft pick.

Really pissed off. Dude was high energy off the bench, had a couple of good games, including a 35 point explosion on 14-20 shooting at MSG, followed by 23 points on 10-13 shooting @ San Antonio. And he's waived for Telfair
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Clippers Waive Mike Taylor

I don't believe it.

KNICKS, get him now!
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #3
Mississippi
Playoffs? Playoffs!!!

Mississippi has decent reputation

This reminds me of when Terence Kinsey was waived a couple years ago when he played for the Grizzlies. Taylor can ball. Philly should pick him.

I wonder what "lilmiketaylor" is thinking.
Mississippi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #4
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi
This reminds me of when Terence Kinsey was waived a couple years ago when he played for the Grizzlies. Taylor can ball. Philly should pick him.

I wonder what "lilmiketaylor" is thinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_miketaylor
Either Ramon Sessions is signing or im committing suicide

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...28&postcount=2
Old 07-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
iDunk
RF.IS.CA.AB.TC.JS.AS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

I wish I was Walsh right now, so I could sign him immidiately. This kid is going to special, Clippers are really stupid.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

adiedanny has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
http://www.nba.com/clippers/news/bre...ews090731.html

Really pissed off. Dude was high energy off the bench, had a couple of good games, including a 35 point explosion on 14-20 shooting at MSG, followed by 23 points on 10-13 shooting @ San Antonio. And he's waived for Telfair
Like you said Q, he had a couple of good games. New York can sign him and back off of Sessions. Hmm, maybe some sort of internal agreement was made but I doubt it. He had a horrible Summer League showing.
adiedanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:30 PM   #7
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mississippi

Definitely. Stefanski is sure going to make him an offer.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #8
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dfdufisl'df?UUFFUI
****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:44 PM   #9
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

**** Dunleavy, **** this ****.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #10
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

I ****ing told you qrich, he was an average 3rd point guard that is replacable.

You're were hyping this guy up like he was ever going to be a factor on a NBA team, back to the NBDL or Europe.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

You're were hyping this guy up like he was ever going to be a factor on a NBA team, back to the NBDL or Europe.
He may turn out to be good in a few years but the Clippers are not the Clippers of yesteryear. They are not holding on to cheap prospects anymore. they are spending money on quality players. In my opinion I was not impressed with Taylor's play except for a couple of games. I would rather have a player like Bobby Jackson in his place.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:52 PM   #12
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why would they do this after his rookie season? Is the Clippers organization that inadequate?
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
adiedanny
Die Hard Clippers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
Why would they do this after his rookie season? Is the Clippers organization that inadequate?
No a move is on the way and whoever replces Taylor's spot will be much better. You can bank on that.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:55 PM   #14
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator

Ask anyone who has seen Mike play. They all would agree that he has the tools to be a spark off the bench.

Oh and by the way, Mike has scored 289 more points then Keith Brughmbah, your 8-time AllStar ever will
Old 07-31-2009, 06:57 PM   #15
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiedanny
He may turn out to be good in a few years but the Clippers are not the Clippers of yesteryear. They are not holding on to cheap prospects anymore. they are spending money on quality players. In my opinion I was not impressed with Taylor's play except for a couple of games. I would rather have a player like Bobby Jackson in his place.

There was nothing special about Taylor, he is nothing more than a 6'3 combo guard who lacks PG skills and is an inefficient scorer. I'll admit he is a good dunker, but dunking isnt the only thing a basketball player can do to last in the NBA espescially in terms of a PG prospect.

This is the same guy who averaged 5.4 Turnovers Per Game while at Iowa State, I mean come on. Why was he drafted?
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: