Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Washington Wizards Forum

Washington Wizards Forum Washington Wizards forum - Washington Wizards message board

Old 09-09-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Wizards will make the Finals this year. Title even.

Just you watch. 82 games.

This is a completely unbiased opinion and the fact that I am a flaming Wizards homer has absolutely nothing to do with it. If challenged I will change the subject to something completely unrelated and own you with some serious midieval ****. No, I have no real evidence or thought process to back this up, and no, I refuse to save this for prediction thread, because my thoughts are more important than yours and merit their own thread.

They didn't improve over the offseason but SO WHAT? They drafted a raw player who won't fill a need but SO WHAT? They're going to rock the L next season because I called it.

Anybody who disagrees I am now accepting bets that I will never actually go through with or honor to reinforce how serious I am.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:39 PM   #2
The Mamba
High School Starter

The Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this boardThe Mamba is popular on this board

In your NBA Live season... sure, of course. hehe
The Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:39 PM   #3
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Just you watch. 82 games.

This is a completely unbiased opinion and the fact that I am a flaming Wizards homer has absolutely nothing to do with it. If challenged I will change the subject to something completely unrelated and own you with some serious midieval ****. No, I have no real evidence or thought process to back this up, and no, I refuse to save this for prediction thread, because my thoughts are more important than yours and merit their own thread.

They didn't improve over the offseason but SO WHAT? They drafted a raw player who won't fill a need but SO WHAT? They're going to rock the L next season because I called it.

Anybody who disagrees I am now accepting bets that I will never actually go through with or honor to reinforce how serious I am.

that is funny
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:40 PM   #4
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Deshawn Stevenson for MVP.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #5
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Where's the negative rep when you need it? pissards suck. gilbert arenas isn't even a real all star. he's like jamal maglorie. he only made it because multiple people at his position had injuries.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:44 PM   #7
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Where's the negative rep when you need it? pissards suck. gilbert arenas isn't even a real all star. he's like jamal maglorie. he only made it because multiple people at his position had injuries.

And he only scored 30ppg because...?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #8
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman

look at me I am dumb as shiiiit!^^^^^^^
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #9
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

wizards make the finals? syke. 2nd round? maybe.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:48 PM   #10
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Let's bet.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:51 PM   #11
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

My name is J to the Izzo because I am a wannabe and totally unoriginal. grow some balls, no matter how trashy you are, you're not Jay-Z. besides Jay-Z sucks like the wizards do.

FACT: Arenas only made the all star game because the real all star was hurt.

Old 09-09-2006, 02:52 PM   #12
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
And he only scored 30ppg because...?

Defense Wins Championships.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:52 PM   #13
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

He's making a mockery of GOBB's silly thread. Get with the times.

(By "get with the times", I didn't mean you should go and purchase TIME magazine)...ROFL!
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:52 PM   #14
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Jerm, are you out on parole?
Old 09-09-2006, 02:53 PM   #15
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

JordanPipperRodman.

Go look at the Philly will make the second round thread.

This is nothing more then a shot at GOBB. A satire if you will.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: