Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-20-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default If I had a gun for every Ace I've drawn, I could own a town the size of Abeline

Real talkz homiezzzzzz!

Any other poker players up in this b*tch? Just lost a huge Omaha pot to this lucky hoe, I had top boat and the b*tch lucked out and got a straight flush. Shit broke me homie!!!

Last edited by Ass Dan : 01-20-2011 at 12:22 AM.
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #2
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If I had a gun for every Ace I've drawn, I could own a town the size of Abeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Dan
Real talkz homiezzzzzz!

Any other poker players up in this b*tch? Just lost a huge Omaha pot to this lucky hoe, I had top boat and the b*tch lucked out and got a straight flush. Shit broke me homie!!!

Murk that bitch!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation
Default Re: If I had a gun for every Ace I've drawn, I could own a town the size of Abeline

how big was the pot

that's why i avoid omaha

just stick to razz, and holdem
Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

I don't know many people that have heard of Abilene, TX. Interesting.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:05 AM   #5
Ass Dan
LOL Maker, Intraweb

Ass Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAss Dan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I don't know many people that have heard of Abilene, TX. Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86MlJ...eature=related
Ass Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: