Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-18-2006, 04:03 AM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Artest's shot selection

just talkn here but artest looks to be taking and missing alot of shots which could obviously hurt your team. Am I the only one seeing this or have you guys recognized that as well. does it concern you guys?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:07 AM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

It was actually like that last season too. He only shot 38% from the field and 30% from three. He takes a lot of bad shots early in the clock, he should post up, or slash and try to get to the basket, and draw fouls, no one can stop 260lbs running at you without fouling.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:11 AM   #3
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

He's playing in a new offense but yeah his shot selection kind of sucks. He's streaky from the perimeter. His game is really posting up, slashing, fade away Jumpers, but he had a sore back tonight so I don't really blame him tonight. When he gets used to shooting them in a game again he'll be fine. He probably wants to really work on his J in game situations before the season, and I think that when the regular season rolls around he'll be a bit more selective and controlled. He could be a 20-25 PPG scorer if he kept driving/posting/shooting mid range Js, but he always falls in love with the 3 ball Oh well Mike Bibby's J wasn't falling for part of last year either and he ended up fine. I think Ron will be fine.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:08 AM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Ron is jus using pre-season to devlop a mid range game thats all...and by the looks of it MUSS told him he wants him to shoot....shoot shoot this game.....muss wants to either prove a point to artest...or either see where he wants artest on the court more....i think when the season starts..muss will tweak the system a lil more to have martin take artest shoots he got...and jus use artest to free lance on the block...to post up....
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 04:22 PM   #5
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Arrow I count the days of mine...

Yeah dude...Ron's shot selection has been very horrible. He just needs to see it go in then he'll have some steam in them, but I agree with Brad, his game is posting and slashing.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #6
Targus™
Good college starter

Targus™ has an OK reputation so far

he has proven he has that shot, that shot made him an all-star that year. Anyways, yeah he needs to start getting to the basket more instead of launching threes, it might even be the new basketball...effects some players more than it effects others.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: