Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #1
PleezeBelieve
Thunder it DOWN, Dion!

Default So Kobe is a quitter, alleged-r*pist, cheater, snitch, narcissist, poor leader, AND..

...yet still ISH has rooom for multiple threads about LeBron non-handshake.

Mods get some priorities about yourselves. The handshake issue is non-basketball related. Topics about feelings and things that make a person warm and fuzzy inside are to be moved to OTC forum.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Default Re: So Kobe is a quitter, alleged-r*pist, cheater, snitch, narcissist, poor leader, AND..

Wow, you managed to put "alleged" in front of r@pist. You are making progress.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #3
plowking
Verticle?

Default Re: So Kobe is a quitter, alleged-r*pist, cheater, snitch, narcissist, poor leader, AND..

You could honestly do that for every player. Don't think bad sport is the only thing you can label Lebron. I mean the t-shirts, and some of his ridiculously arrogant tats...
This offseason has possibly been the only time Lebron has got any criticism pushed his way. Hell even after coming from a series where he shot 35% or something against the Celtics, it was Lebron almost doing the impossible and "carrying" his team. No other player would have gotten such headlines. I know if Kobe shot 35% the media would have a field day.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #4
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve

Mods get some priorities about yourselves. The handshake issue is non-basketball related. Topics about feelings and things that make a person warm and fuzzy inside are to be moved to OTC forum.

I am so far from being a Kobe fan, but this was really unwarranted. Dry your eyes, princess, and move on with your life.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Quote:

Why do you hated Kobe Bryant?

Just report all of the flamebaiters, and I am sure that Jeff is going to ban those fools.

By the way I think we need new moderators this year.

I think Jeff should close this thread.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #6
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

Default Re: So Kobe is a quitter, alleged-r*pist, cheater, snitch, narcissist, poor leader, A

Because the Internet is a 'What you've done for me lately' place you great big dumb moron, and lately, LeBron's 'non handshake' happens to be the latest news.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
justin43
High School Starter

Agreed Lebron23. Someone has drunk a little too much haterade this morning.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #8
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin43
Agreed Lebron23. Someone has drunk a little too much haterade this morning.

Pleezebelieve is the King of the trolls.

Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #9
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

you are a little bitch. Not alleged. A straight up proven bitch - witnessed by ISH. Keep your word little bitch and stop posting.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
plowking
Verticle?

Did Lebron give you a head nod of approval to make this thread?
Old 08-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #11
Albert Einstein
Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote:

It's kind of like George Bush and Barack Obama.

George Bush started fake wars, killed a million innocent Iraqis, stole trillions from Treasury, illegal torture, illegal wiretapping, on and on and on....

Barack Obama gets crap for using a teleprompter too much.

That's about the same....

Last edited by Albert Einstein : 08-12-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:06 AM   #12
PleezeBelieve
Thunder it DOWN, Dion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
you are a little bitch. Not alleged. A straight up proven bitch - witnessed by ISH. Keep your word little bitch and stop posting.
Kobe??

At what point of your miserable life did you decide you hate me? And for the record, you are a bum. Bums lie, cheat, and b*tch. You do exactly that. Which is why no one came your way at the buzzer of Game 6.

You are the loser.

And to put the icing on the cake, my daughter looks better than either one of yours.

Get a friend in your life.

Last edited by PleezeBelieve : 08-12-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #13
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star

you are one fucked up individual
Old 08-12-2009, 09:22 AM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Haha, if we had a mod you wouldn't even get one thread open.

And the only reason people posted about this today is that instead of just saying "oops, ill just shake hands next time" lebron continues to regale us with his stupid definition of sportsmanship, which sounds stupider every time he tells it. if he continues with his "im a winner, winners don't shake hands when they lose" diatribe which makes him sound whiny, there will continue to be threads. Kobe, for all his faults (i don't exactly think anyone except the biggest stans here doesn't see them), doesn't seem to find the need to remind people of what he did when speaking to reporters.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #15
GreatGreg
College star

PleezeBan PleezeBelieve
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread