Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Denver Nuggets Forum

Denver Nuggets Forum Denver Nuggets forum - Denver Nuggets message board

Old 07-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here
Lightbulb Why dont we become one of the 3rd Team in S&T?

When players are signed and traded usually teams look for a team w cap space or a TPE to initiate to avoid Base Year Salary ... like Indiana and Boston... we could give Indiana part of our TPE they give Boston MArquis Daniels and Boston gives us Big Baby.... Or any of those trades that need a third team to get a trade done....
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Why dont we become one of the 3rd Team in S&T?

That's what I can't figure out- the trade exemptions could be such valuble trade peices- it must be just cheapness not wanting to take anything back that keeps the nugs out of trades like that

Blows my mind how complete reckless spending was ok for years and now when there is actually a chance and a year of good prices that ownership won't make a run for it- do they not believe?

I guess it seems we were led to believe that this ownership could and would pay to try to win big- those other years the team wasn't ready and now they are?

We aren't so stupid to believe that 3 rounds of playoffs didn't make the nugs money- why aren't they spending it? Going cheap now it the worst timing possible- we could be fans of the best team in the world, instead we are fans of a second teir team- the te was meant for rasheed wallace
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
Triplelefthook
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Triplelefthook has an OK reputation so far

i am confused as well. Kroenke clearly spent the money on the Avalanche when there was a chance to win - and he did it at the expense of the nuggets.

Now Kroenke is clearly cutting payroll on the Avalanche but it doesn't seem that he is extending the Nuggets the same courtesy.

I really think the Nuggets need another impact player, at the 4/5 position in order to contend next year
Triplelefthook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
Triplelefthook
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Triplelefthook has an OK reputation so far

what is even more sad is that this forum will generate more responses about Coby Karl and Sonny Weems than about actual players that matter - and the fact that all of our western conference rivals are bulking up and improving their teams with actual players that matter
Triplelefthook is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: