Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation
Default IM in a tornado

help, what do i do? every 1 in 20 years we get a tornado up here in crystal and im clueless as to what should i do? lots of trees around...
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #2
One Love
Gunsmoke

One Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputationOne Love has a terrific reputation
Default Re: IM in a tornado

1. Run in the middle of street
2. Locate tornado
3. Run into the tornado
4. Take pics
5. ????????
6. Profit.
One Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:12 PM   #3
Maniak
Feminist Homewrecker

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"Hey guys, I just caught my mom getting gangbanged outside, what should I do? Should I call the cops?"

Aaah.....only on ISH.....
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:15 PM   #4
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
"Hey guys, I just caught my mom getting gangbanged outside, what should I do? Should I call the cops?"

Aaah.....only on ISH.....
im being serious though.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #5
TMAC-RAPTORS
Sharpshooter

TMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat coolTMAC-RAPTORS is considered somewhat cool

Keep posting on ISH
TMAC-RAPTORS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #6
twolvesfan
Banned

over with now. didnt lose power or anything. im happy
Old 08-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #7
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

i wanted to make this thread you ass
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Love
1. Run in the middle of street
2. Locate tornado
3. Run into the tornado
4. Take pics
5. ????????
6. Profit

B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:29 AM   #9
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah dude I live around Minneapolis; tonight was f'n crazy for a little while. Only 2 blocks from my house there were 40 ft trees uprooted and laid across the street and someone's garage was literally gone.

Funnel clouds were touching down left and right

Last edited by BankShot : 08-09-2009 at 04:33 AM.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:31 AM   #10
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Did you look out for flying cows? They can be dangerous, hurt like a son of a gun when they hit you.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:45 AM   #11
Knuck the Ficks
Come touch it, Dave

Knuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected posterKnuck the Ficks is a pretty well-respected poster

You should definitely post on a basketball message board.
Knuck the Ficks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:50 AM   #12
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uMad?
You should call Helen Hunt, rent a red Dodge pickup and drive that motherf*cker into the middle of the storm and release a big bucket full of Pepsi cans into the tornado and record it on your computer, break up with your annoying girlfriend, and fall back in love with your estranged Helen Hunt.
Twister was actually the first movie I got to see from PPV.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 05:58 AM   #13
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s1074682.shtml

Tornadoes Cause Damage in Metro
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: