Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 08-02-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Kurt Rambis or Mark Jackson

If Kurt can bring the triangle offense to Minnesota, I like him as our coach. If no triangle offense, I say we give Mark Jackson a shot. Heck we are rebuilding anyway, might as well see what he has to offer the Timberwolves. What is your take?
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:03 AM   #2
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Kurt Rambis or Mark Jackson

Well, we got Rambis as our coach. I wonder if he will bring the triangle offense with him.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
Well, we got Rambis as our coach. I wonder if he will bring the triangle offense with him.
still not 100% we got him but it is very likely. Going to be signed likely next week. Anyway i dot think he is going to bring the triangle. Kahns wish was for this team to be a running team. I think Rambis' major impact will be the defense
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
still not 100% we got him but it is very likely. Going to be signed likely next week. Anyway i dot think he is going to bring the triangle. Kahns wish was for this team to be a running team. I think Rambis' major impact will be the defense

True. I did not want to jump the gun. But I was listening to PA this morning and they were talking about Kurt getting the nod and heading to Minnesota to finish up the deal and everything. But you are right, still not 100%...maybe 80% complete?
Old 08-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
twolvesfan
Banned

twolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputationtwolvesfan has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
True. I did not want to jump the gun. But I was listening to PA this morning and they were talking about Kurt getting the nod and heading to Minnesota to finish up the deal and everything. But you are right, still not 100%...maybe 80% complete?
im just careful when jumping the gun. i mean after all this offseason for the wolves has been nothing but rumors. starting with ricky rubio hates minnesota and wont play for us (stated he is fine playing here), he signed he real madrid (not true), he signed with barcelona (not true), and then hearing how jackson was the front runner a week ago (looks like that was false as well). im just going to reserve any judgement until his name is on the damn contract
twolvesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #6
JellyBean
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolvesfan
im just careful when jumping the gun. i mean after all this offseason for the wolves has been nothing but rumors. starting with ricky rubio hates minnesota and wont play for us (stated he is fine playing here), he signed he real madrid (not true), he signed with barcelona (not true), and then hearing how jackson was the front runner a week ago (looks like that was false as well). im just going to reserve any judgement until his name is on the damn contract

I hear ya.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: