Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
Mr. Obvious
Isn't it obvious?

Mr. Obvious has an OK reputation so far
Default Need help remembering old SEGA/SNES game

It was a game where you are riding a motorcycle, and your allowed to use clubs, chains, etc... and knock opponents of their bikes.
Mr. Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:32 AM   #2
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Need help remembering old SEGA/SNES game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Obvious
It was a game where you are riding a motorcycle, and your allowed to use clubs, chains, etc... and knock opponents of their bikes.
road rash.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:33 AM   #3
Mr. Obvious
Isn't it obvious?

Nevermind... just remembered... Road Rash
Old 08-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #4
Mr. Obvious
Isn't it obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
road rash.
I remembered, but I'll still give you rep.

That game was great.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:35 AM   #5
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

road rash was the sh*t. I remember playin it on PSOne back in the day. They need to make a new gen version of it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Road Rash 2 is where it's at.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn Road Rash was my sh*t, how about Lotus? used to like that game too. between Road Rash, Lotus, and WWF Royal Rumble I was set
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:38 AM   #8
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Road Rash? I think its time for a download. I love emulators!! *loud evil laugh*
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Good times

Old 08-09-2009, 01:42 AM   #10
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The early Road Rash games were sick, the newer ones for PSX and PS2 were f*cking horrible.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:23 AM   #11
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
The early Road Rash games were sick, the newer ones for PSX and PS2 were f*cking horrible.
The problem with games these days is that they design it more real to the consumer and not simple if that makes sense. Something like that. Some games are not the same as they use to be.

The sad thing is that people are use to the 3D effects these days on consoles and it's not as surprising as it use to be. Maybe that has a factor in it.

Last edited by Aldridge Fan : 08-09-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:31 AM   #12
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldridge Fan
The problem with games these days is that they design it more real to the consumer and not simple if that makes sense. Something like that. Some games are not the same as they use to be.

The sad thing is that people are use to the 3D effects these days on consoles and it's not as surprising as it use to be. Maybe that has a factor in it.

exactly! i know exactly what you mean. Games now take too much thinking. I know that's a good thing for some people but i liked a game that you could just pick up and play, and that you could explain to friends, younger kids, girls etc. Back in the day you could get a driving/racing game and the only buttons were drive and break (and in some cases shoot/hit). Now they try to make it too realistic and its hard to explain to people "oh you press that to shift gears, and once you hit this speed you switch to a higher gear. To stop you have to hit this and this, then shift into reverse to back out. That button is to select which action you wanna do and that one is to actually do it...pull back to do this blah blah blah". Too much realism makes some games less fun
Old 08-09-2009, 02:40 AM   #13
Aldridge Fan
Go Blazers!

Aldridge Fan has decent reputationAldridge Fan has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
exactly! i know exactly what you mean. Games now take too much thinking. I know that's a good thing for some people but i liked a game that you could just pick up and play, and that you could explain to friends, younger kids, girls etc. Back in the day you could get a driving/racing game and the only buttons were drive and break (and in some cases shoot/hit). Now they try to make it too realistic and its hard to explain to people "oh you press that to shift gears, and once you hit this speed you switch to a higher gear. To stop you have to hit this and this, then shift into reverse to back out. That button is to select which action you wanna do and that one is to actually do it...pull back to do this blah blah blah". Too much realism makes some games less fun

Well, here's a good example of a game that still has that old school feel to it and it's on the PSP. Ultimate Ghost N' Goblins. This is the only game that has the same feel of the older style of games but was updated. New 3D engine with nice grachics but same exact game. Highly recommended. Now the 3rd person shooters really impress me but games that should be 2D, let's make them 2D!!
Aldridge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 02:43 AM   #14
B-Low
The Love B-Low

I'm glad the mega man games learned that too. Mega Man and Sonic are 2 of the old school classics that got more damaged than any others when they tried to switch to 3D (ESPECIALLY Sonic in my opinion). Those games were perfect as 2d side scrollers then they tried to get all complicated and I haven't played one that i liked since the sega/super nintendo days.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:46 AM   #15
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had Road Rash on 3DO. Amazing game.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: