Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-09-2009, 06:42 AM   #1
ashar008
Banned

ashar008 has decent reputation
Default What kind of pain would you choose?

If you were forced to be subjected to one of two types of pain because of torture, which one would it be? Blunt pain as in pain that involves bone breaking, smashing, flattening, etc. or would you choose sharp pain like cutting, laceration, gashes etc.?
ashar008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: What kind of pain would you choose?

i think i'd go with sharp pain/cutting. it definitely hurts a lot, but it's more of a stinging/bearable pain that can be tolerated unless it's lethal. i'm guessing it's not lethal though, since you said it's torture and the main goal would be to extract information from me, so death is not a possibility.

of course, i could be thinking far too into this. overall though, if i had a choice of what type of torture i was to be subjected to, i'd go with cutting.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bone breaking brings even the toughest of men to tears or close to it. Cuts on the other hand, even of the worse degree bar lethal, don't do that much damage in my opinion.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #4
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd probably choose cutting

*Touchwood* I've never ever broken a bone in my body before and I'm 21, so I don't really know what the pain is like from that, but if it as bad as you guys are saying, I'll stick with the cutting, even though I hate even so much as a papercut, I'm a wuss
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
plowking
well DENG

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I'd probably choose cutting

*Touchwood* I've never ever broken a bone in my body before and I'm 21, so I don't really know what the pain is like from that, but if it as bad as you guys are saying, I'll stick with the cutting, even though I hate even so much as a papercut, I'm a wuss

Well I've seen a leg snap. The dude it happened to was your typical burely bloke, and not really phased by most things. But, seeing a bone snap bring a man to crying you can only imagine the pain. I honestly couldn't see myself reacting in any other way either unless I was in a life threatening situation and had other things on my mind such as getting to a safe location.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: