Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 08-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #1
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation
Thumbs down The Knicks Fix is Broken! Incompetence or censorship?

FYI: For those who can no longer find the comments section on Newsday's Knicks Fix blog written by Alan Hahn, it has been hidden since their new redesign. You have to click on the title of each column and it will appear at the right. However, don't expect to be able to post using Internet Explorer. You can't. Firefox will work though. Incompetence or censorship?

Seems like everything MSG/Cablevision touches turns into crap like the Liberty and Knicks and now Newsday!

I am a big fan of Alan Hahn's and read his blog everyday as I do his posts on Twiter for the latest news.

Unfortunately, Cablevision has never been a fan of free speech -- especially when fans are critical of the management. Despite the promises by owner James Dolan at the news conference announcing the hiring of GM Donny Walsh that the Kicks would have an open policy regarding the news, reader comments are now hidden and most readers are unable to post.

I called and e-mailed Newsday over a week ago and so far it is the status quo. Previously, TV companies were prohibited from owning newspapers because it is a conflict of interest. But the Bush administration allowed it. James Dolan and company should not, hide, censor and prevent fan's and reader's comments. Call or write your senator and congressmen and request action to right this wrong!

Last edited by oldknickfan : 08-09-2009 at 07:24 PM.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Knicks Fix is Broken! Incompetence or censorship?

fml?
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
fml?

What does that mean?
Old 08-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

f word my life

www.fmylife.com

its a website where people post really bad things that happen to them. Its really funny.

Example

"Im a Knicks fan. FML."

Thats not really what people put, they put liek 3 line stories that are mad funny.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
f word my life

www.fmylife.com

its a website where people post really bad things that happen to them. Its really funny.

Example

"Im a Knicks fan. FML."

Thats not really what people put, they put liek 3 line stories that are mad funny.

I see. So it would be: "I am a Knick fan. The Knicks are owned by James Dolan. FML!"
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Seems like an accurate statement.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:18 PM   #7
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bano you dont remember me posting "I'm a Knicks,Mets and Jets fan.FML"
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #8
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Bano you dont remember me posting "I'm a Knicks,Mets and Jets fan.FML"

Yes I remember that.....

Im a Yankees fan- Best record in baseball

Giants fan- Won the division last year and the championship the year before

and a Knicks fan....welll....a Gallanari fan
Old 08-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

Now almost a month after I complained, I cannot post a negative comment using Internet Explorer or Firefox. Cablevision will not let me post that the Knicks probably will not get LBJ the way the team is now constructed and the fans should not buy tickets until the Knicks have a competitive team.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:44 AM   #10
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldknickfan
Now almost a month after I complained, I cannot post a negative comment using Internet Explorer or Firefox. Cablevision will not let me post that the Knicks probably will not get LBJ the way the team is now constructed and the fans should not buy tickets until the Knicks have a competitive team.

Maybey because that would make them lose money lol.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #11
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

being a gallinari fan is an FML lmao
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: