Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2006, 10:20 PM   #61
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
NowitzkiMFFL is Tmacsonegoodeye's alias. He does that crap just to make Mavs fans look bad.
t-moggy doesn't need an alias to make Mavs fans look bad.

Quote:
Worst posters
-ced
-GayWiz
-(insert Suns fan here)
-Handle The Rock (When he pretends he knows anything about baseball)
-Hawker
you're so juvenile. you just named good posters who embarass you when you try to be cute. and then you add 2 names that everyone else said at the end to make it look legitimate. lame.

Quote:
Handle the Rock, from what i've seen, seems to be a great poster.
a "great poster?" is this board that low right now? define "great." is Tony Allen a "great" NBA player?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
I bet ur hair is a merkin.

Can anyone explain Kevin from A Christmas Story Ovaltine answer?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #63
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he has potential geewiz, he has potential.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #64
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
he did that while dominating the ball offenisvely at the expense of his capable teammates,

You mean the immortals Eric Snow, Ira Newble, Lamond Murry and Damon Jones? LOL.

Name one team would start Snow every game.

Funny that you call out Lebron for his D when everyone knows that is Dirks main weakness, yet Dirk gets a pass.
tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:22 PM   #65
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And yet Steve Nash, who hides on the worst offensive guy every single play, remains on your list. How about Wade and Dirk? You really think those guys are THAT much better on defense than Bron? Hell, Shaq for that matter. He hasn't even tried to play defense for years, yet he cracks your top ten? Poor argument.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:24 PM   #66
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Lebron dominates the ball at the expense of his teammates? do you think when you type? nobodys denying he dominates the ball but at the expense of his teammates... how the hell else are a rusty Larry Hughes, Z, and Eric Snow making it a hairs breadth from the conference Finals? I can't think of a superstar scorer who hogs less than Lebron. maybe Dirk because of his system and deep supporting cast.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #67
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
You mean the immortals Eric Snow, Ira Newble, Lamond Murry and Damon Jones? LOL.

Name one team would start Snow every game.

Funny that you call out Lebron for his D when everyone knows that is Dirks main weakness, yet Dirk gets a pass.

teams don't go at Dirk. They all go at lebron james. Snow is a hell of a veteran and was very good in Philly, don't give me that bs. Z and gooden are a hell of a lot better than diop/damp/van horn. larry hughes is probably equal to josh howard.
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:26 PM   #68
joewait

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
Lebron dominates the ball at the expense of his teammates? do you think when you type? nobodys denying he dominates the ball but at the expense of his teammates... how the hell else are a rusty Larry Hughes, Z, and Eric Snow making it a hairs breadth from the conference Finals? I can't think of a superstar scorer who hogs less than Lebron. maybe Dirk because of his system and deep supporting cast.

yes, his deep supporting cast consisting of zero all stars. And even so, he barely got by the medicore Wizards, primarily from calls from the refs.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:27 PM   #69
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
How about Wade and Dirk? You really think those guys are THAT much better on defense than Bron?
yes.

dont take this easy argument into debatable territory. defense for Bron is far outweighed by his impact on a game overall and offensive dominance.

the fact that he has Nash on there and not Bron in hilarious. Nash is a PG. he is not dominant.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:29 PM   #70
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

I knew Geewiz a.k.a. Lead Loser will show up to lead his team of losers to LOSer county.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:29 PM   #71
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I knew Geewiz a.k.a. Lead Loser will show up to lead his team of losers to LOSer county.

are you foreal?
Old 10-18-2006, 10:29 PM   #72
joewait

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
yes.

dont take this easy argument into debatable territory. defense for Bron is far outweighed by his impact on a game overall and offensive dominance.

the fact that he has Nash on there and not Bron in hilarious. Nash is a PG. he is not dominant.

well, geeWiz15, i find it hilarious you think lebron james is better than steve nash. personally i don't a ****t what you think of my views. I know that if lebron james was in a system where he couldn't dominate the ball and do whatever he wanted he'd be reduced to what he is on team USA-basically an above average player
Old 10-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #73
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

did you drop outta comparative politics, jerm?
Old 10-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #74
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
are you foreal?

Sadly she is. Confirmation that Jerm is the worst poster on ISH!
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:31 PM   #75
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Z and gooden are a hell of a lot better than diop/damp/van horn. larry hughes is probably equal to josh howard.
yeah, and Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse, and Jason Terry don't exist.

and hell, while we're living in Fantasyland, the Mavs don't have the best defensive coach in the game to hide Dirk's defensive inadequacies anymore.

Quote:
yes, his deep supporting cast consisting of zero all stars.
Cavs don't have any allstars either. and not only do they not have allstars but they also don't have any roleplayers, they also do not have any defenders, and they also have no shooters whereas Mavs have boatloads. Mavs have former 30ppg scorers coming off the BENCH they're so deep.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: