Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2006, 10:33 PM   #76
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
yeah, and Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse, and Jason Terry don't exist.

and hell, while we're living in Fantasyland, the Mavs don't have the best defensive coach in the game to hide Dirk's defensive inadequacies anymore.

Cavs don't have any allstars either. and not only do they not have allstars but they also don't have any roleplayers, they also do not have any defenders, and they also have no shooters whereas Mavs have boatloads. Mavs have former 30ppg scorers coming off the BENCH they're so deep.

if you ever watch dallas, which i doubt you do, you'd see most fans aren't too high on Stackhouse-he's off microfracture surgery and often hurts as much as he helps the team. Name me these shooters on Dallas-you really just screwed yourself there, because Dallas has NO shooters, thats their weakness. and lol at devin harris. I love him, but his range is about 3 feet.
You're about as intelligent as your screenname.
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #77
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
Snow is a hell of a veteran and was very good in Philly, don't give me that bs.

So was Mo Cheeks but that doesn't mean he can play now.

Snow averaged 4.8 points on 41% shooting in 28 minutes. That is pathetic.

Who else on Cleveland can create offense for others?

*crickets*

Quote:
larry hughes is probably equal to josh howard.

Hughes missed most of last season FYI.

Lebron averaged over double the number of assists that Dirk did and yet you say Lebron was a ball hog but Dirk isn't.

Quote:
teams don't go at Dirk.

They just go right past him.

tontoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #78
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Sadly she is. Confirmation that Jerm is the worst poster on ISH!

That's what you say when you're caught with your plastic girlfriend, you bought her for $4000 like you bought your house for $400,000 and earn $40,000 a year.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:36 PM   #79
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

jerm, why did you shave your head?
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:36 PM   #80
Jerm

Quote:

ROFL...
Old 10-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #81
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

tontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this boardtontoz is popular on this board

Quote:
because Dallas has NO shooters, thats their weakness

Yeah Jason Terry can't shoot a lick. :rollingeyes:
Old 10-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #82
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
Sadly she is. Confirmation that Jerm is the worst poster on ISH!

Why are you and you(Jerm) puttind down yourselves?
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:37 PM   #83
Jerm

Quote:
jerm, why did you shave your head?

What the hell? Have you been stalking me?
Old 10-18-2006, 10:38 PM   #84
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i'm in your class fool. don't play stupid for ISH.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:38 PM   #85
joewait
National High School Star

joewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cooljoewait is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by tontoz
Yeah Jason Terry can't shoot a lick. :rollingeyes:

he's not a shooter. He goes one game 10-15 then follows up going 4-14. Look at the PHX series and SA series if you don't believe me. He's a streak shooter, but he isn't a 'shooter'
joewait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:41 PM   #86
tontoz
NBA rookie of the year

Dallas starts 3 players who shoot over 40% from 3 yet they have no shooters?

Old 10-18-2006, 10:42 PM   #87
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He goes one game 10-15 then follows up going 4-14.

Soooo 14-29 over 2 games, that's pretty damn good for a guard.

He shot 47% overall last year and 41% from 3 and somehow he's not a "shooter"... ok.

And saying Lebron dominating the ball on offense is a bad thing is ridiculous. 31 ppg on 48% shooting?? Hell, let him dominate the ball with that kind of efficiency.

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 10-18-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Qwyjibo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 10:43 PM   #88
Jerm

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
i'm in your class fool. don't play stupid for ISH.

I rarely talk to the guys in my class though so you're probably right but I don't care. Good for you, you're in class with a big boy.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:45 PM   #89
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

you sit by yourself and look like your handicapped. always looking at the floor and swinging your head back and forth.

did you read the book for it? did someone have to read it for you?
Old 10-18-2006, 10:45 PM   #90
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

A lot of the new posters since ISH switched boards are damn annoying.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: